Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“The Sinner” season 3 dropped on Netflix
:blessed:
v1.dDs2NTA3NDk7ajsxODcxMDsxMjAwOzE2MDA7MjQwMA

Was season 3 good

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Was season 3 good
I’m watching it today - just started binging (binge-ing?) . So far, yes! It’s a little slow but the pacing needs to work like that for this series . Very methodical, melancholy, gloomy like The Outsiders as far as cinematography but the main actor in this season makes the show (the Jamie Burns character) . They packed a lot into ep 1 and 2. Good storyline. I like this better than season 1.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m watching it today - just started binging (binge-ing?) . So far, yes! It’s a little slow but the pacing needs to work like that for this series . Very methodical, melancholy, gloomy like The Outsiders as far as cinematography but the main actor in this season makes the show (the Jamie Burns character) . They packed a lot into ep 1 and 2. Good storyline. I like this better than season 1.
I liked season 1 season 2 was meh . Maybe I’ll give 3 a shot

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Sci fi/horror/thrillers on Netflix (Worst to Best)
-Beyond Skyline
-iBoy
-outside the wire
-self/less
-the witch:Subversion
-prospect (bubbles from “the wire” is in this)
-Elizabeth Harvest (saw this and it was okay 6/10)
-Dark Skies
-mirage (time travel)
-spectral
-Midnight Special (cult rescue movie)
-code 8
- hardcore Henry

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

A man is found dead on a Sunday morning. His wife calls the police immediately. The police question the wife and staff. They all explained where they were, and what they were doing. The wife said she was in bed reading a book, the cook claimed she was cooking breakfast, the gardener said he was planting seeds, the maid claimed she was getting the mail, the butler claimed he was polishing the silver. The police immediately arrested the murderer.Who was the murderer?
Riddle me this -

:jbhmm:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Denver

A man is found dead on a Sunday morning. His wife calls the police immediately. The police question the wife and staff. They all explained where they were, and what they were doing. The wife said she was in bed reading a book, the cook claimed she was cooking breakfast, the gardener said he was planting seeds, the maid claimed she was getting the mail, the butler claimed he was polishing the silver. The police immediately arrested the murderer.Who was the murderer?
Riddle me this -

:jbhmm:

No mail on sundays