Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

This is a good one!

Shadowlands Haunted Places Index - Delaware

lately I’ve been doing more reading than horror movie watching bc i didn’t have 2 hrs of uninterrupted time but the internet can take you down a lot of holes off a few clicks

“Warning
Any places listed in the Haunted Places requires permission to visit or investigate. Many of the places are patrolled by the authorities, trespassers will be prosecuted.

:lupe:

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

lately I’ve been doing more reading than horror movie watching bc i didn’t have 2 hrs of uninterrupted time but the internet can take you down a lot of holes off a few clicks

“Warning
Any places listed in the Haunted Places requires permission to visit or investigate. Many of the places are patrolled by the authorities, trespassers will be prosecuted.

:lupe:

As a kid I was scared to look at the ceiling fan at night just because it was just a line away from looking like the blair witch sign.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As a kid I was scared to look at the ceiling fan at night just because it was just a line away from looking like the blair witch sign.
yupppp - the mind games and the nighttime thoughts of sinister imagination.
:deadrose::laff:
I would be scared the ceiling fan would break loose and land directly on me, chopping me up Final Destination style.

I’ve been in my current house for like a month - I’m paranoid asf. Adjusting to the “house noises”, walking around checking stuff, my daughter walks around with her blanket everywhere, she left it in my room on a chair, I turned around in the dark and looked at that like - wtf. Ghost in a chair

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
yupppp - the mind games and the nighttime thoughts of sinister imagination.
:deadrose::laff:
I would be scared the ceiling fan would break loose and land directly on me, chopping me up Final Destination style.

I’ve been in my current house for like a month - I’m paranoid asf. Adjusting to the “house noises”, walking around checking stuff, my daughter walks around with her blanket everywhere, she left it in my room on a chair, I turned around in the dark and looked at that like - wtf. Ghost in a chair

Lol Im a grown ass man that lives by myself and still be doing the same thing lol. Imagination stays around lol.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
“The Sinner” season 3 dropped on Netflix
:blessed:
v1.dDs2NTA3NDk7ajsxODcxMDsxMjAwOzE2MDA7MjQwMA

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Nat King Krueger i just started watching this so I can’t vouch for the movie but it looks decent so far
MV5BOGMxZjcyNmMtMGUxZi00ZjU4LThmMWItZGU2NmE3OWIyNzkyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTY4Mjk3MzE@._V1_.jpg

Facing difficult times and with their glory days long gone, the eight undisputed British vampire overlords gather up for their semi-centennial meeting. However, before the break of dawn, there will be blood. And corpses. Lots of them.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And to follow up-in Number 1 position issssss—
1Best: Wrong Turn
Mike P. Nelson directs this reboot of the 2003 slasher of the same name, an Eliza Dushku vehicle that spawned several sequels, that significantly improves on the original. In a take on a well-worn premise, a group of young hikers strays from a trail in the Appalachians and stumbles on a secluded (and very creepy) society.

Unlike the maniacal killers that a lesser film would have its protagonists encounter, these forest-dwellers have more interesting and politically motivated justifications for antagonizing the trespassers.
———
I NEED to see this - number one spot. The underrated franchise that keeps on giving
:banderas:
20Uk.gif