Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What’s up family?

been behind on horror movies lately

what’s popping movies wise

Between the Knicks being back and Vikings series finale, I've slacked on horror the past couple. I've got Super Dark Times and Soul Collector queued up on Shudder though. I've had a craving for some good short horror fiction too, ever since I started following some of the instagram short horror pages @LaBellaNicole0416.NYC put us up on.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
@storyteller @MartyMcFly @Flex Grossman @BXKingPin82
Take the difficult person test - lol.
Difficult Person Test

I know @Jello Biafra will be at 86% or above
:stopitslime::francis:
difficult-person

You are a somewhat difficult person to get along with (47.86%).:myman:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:salute: thanks homie.
I didn't think about it until after I read your article but Alexa Bliss is basically in the Amanda Young role to Bray Wyatt/The Fiend's Jigsaw.

1707928cba0d89602ee69f390fb2ec82--tv-guide-horror-films.jpg

She is a victim who became an ally/protege to the monster that attacked her.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Watched a couple horror movies lately but I forgot to post about them.

"Possum": I liked it but it wasn't what I was expecting. There is some legitimately creepy parts in it though.

"Await Further Instructions": Movie goes off the rails in the last 10-15 minutes but it's not bad at all. Some people might watch it and think the whole thing works....I don't know what I was expecting but they did the horror thing where they just kinda throw some scary shyt at you without actually explaining anything and then say :yeshrug: the movie is over.

Horror is pretty much the only genre that can get away with (and, if it's done well, actually be enhanced by) a lack of information....but there's a very thin line between it being an artistic choice and laziness. This movie I'm leaning more towards it being an artistic choice....but even so it doesn't quite work for me.

Fred.