Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I thought it was previously discussed in here but I can't find it now. So...

What ammo wholesalers are we fukkin wit here on the Coli? To clarify, online sites. I was looking at luckygunner.com

Last edited:

bignell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I thought it was previously discussed in here but I can't find it now. So...

What ammo wholesalers are we fukkin wit here on the Coli? To clarify, online sites. I was looking at luckygunner.com

Ammoseek.com..The website will take you to different ammo suppliers..You can compare rates there...

Last edited:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Ammoseek.com..The website will take you to different ammo suppliers..You can compare rates there...

+1 on ammo seek, just stay away from cheaperthandirt

Thanks brehs :salute:

Also does anyone know of any Black-owned retailers to order from? I feel like cacs have a monopoly on all aspects of the industry. :scusthov:

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I've posted in a similar thread or so, but just watched this one.

S&W Sigma 9mm (home)
NEF Pardner Pump 12G (home)
Rossi .38sp (backup carry)
Mossberg 464 .30-30 (survival)
Taurus .38sp +P snub (carry)

I would rep you if I could for also carrying a revolver.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Thanks brehs :salute:

Also does anyone know of any Black-owned retailers to order from? I feel like cacs have a monopoly on all aspects of the industry. :scusthov:
GOod luck. Most are gone. They also dont get the leeway of doing Anything remotely shady in their business without getting raided. There was a gunshop in Rochester that got raided for selling lowers and uppers. Lights out.

Many have to fly under the radar because cacs are always looking to entrap black people in crimes or just straight up rat after giving you business.

Jackson gun shop closes amid regulation trouble

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone of you ever had an accident with the gun?

I am getting noid to the point where I want one but it seems to me that bringing such an object into my cypher could increase the chances of innocents getting hurt.

If you are strapped you tend to go toward static it seems. If you are unarmed you would tend to use avoidance, no?

Ive been around guns my whole life , pops had a couple so did my uncles, was a boy scout for a few years shot rifles and shot guns, and was always around them from street friends. Even with all that it took alot for me to get my first one a couple of weeks ago.

All i can tell you is this "accidents" true ones , with guns are rare and far inbetween.. most actions that happen with guns are very intentional. If you consider yourself a volite or not stable person dont get one because it will only be so long before you make yourself use, if you are going to be constantly worried about a accident dont get it because when a real time comes to use it, you wont.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Ive been around guns my whole life , pops had a couple so did my uncles, was a boy scout for a few years shot rifles and shot guns, and was always around them from street friends. Even with all that it took alot for me to get my first one a couple of weeks ago.

All i can tell you is this "accidents" true ones , with guns are rare and far inbetween.. most actions that happen with guns are very intentional. If you consider yourself a volite or not stable person dont get one because it will only be so long before you make yourself use, if you are going to be constantly worried about a accident dont get it because when a real time comes to use it, you wont.

Don't get one because I won't use it.

But if I don't have one...

So either way I won't use it...

So the only diff is that I pay a gun store. That can be seen as positive..?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Just to add on to this, never overestimate other people's smarts when it comes to the safe handling of firearms also. I passed a shotgun to my BIL once and the first thing he did was pull the trigger :snoop: