Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Has anyone of you ever had an accident with the gun?

I am getting noid to the point where I want one but it seems to me that bringing such an object into my cypher could increase the chances of innocents getting hurt.

If you are strapped you tend to go toward static it seems. If you are unarmed you would tend to use avoidance, no?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I am getting noid to the point where I want one but it seems to me that bringing such an object into my cypher could increase the chances of innocents getting hurt.

If you are strapped you tend to go toward static it seems. If you are unarmed you would tend to use avoidance, no?

I actually avoid shyt more because I know what the outcome will be :yeshrug:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

What level of noidness are you at? You seem pretty even-keeled from what I've seen from your posts, but I don't want to encourage anybody that might be a liability to themselves or others to go out and get a gun.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
What level of noidness are you at? You seem pretty even-keeled from what I've seen from your posts, but I don't want to encourage anybody that might be a liability to themselves or others to go out and get a gun.

No.

Just the simple math of every man woman and child with a gun in each palm.

And me butt naked.

Mass shootings.. good guy with gun.. all that.

I am 41. All this time I felt that the world was mostly safe. Last several years it seems to have been getting more tense. Like vice grip tense.

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
I have the father system for that, the Beretta/Stoegar Cougar 9mm.
Alright system, mine is heavy because I have a all steel frame, but no problems with it at all in terms of eating the white box ammo I use and managing recoil.
word, i (legally) copped a 9mm stoeger cougar 8000f as my first gun a few weeks ago, ex military cat recommended it to me. curious to see what you think of its performance (the weight alone has me thinking i should just gotten a glock)

any recommendations on range and home defense ammo?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Whatever feeds reliably for your gun. I like Winchester Ranger T, but the two other most common suggestions are Speer Gold Dot and Federal HST. All have very reliable expansion and tend to feed pretty well in most people's firearms consistantly.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
word, i (legally) copped a 9mm stoeger cougar 8000f as my first gun a few weeks ago, ex military cat recommended it to me. curious to see what you think of its performance (the weight alone has me thinking i should just gotten a glock)

I have the same gun, got it on sale at academy for 299.
I like it, might be on the heavy side for daily carry, but it has the benefit of having practically no recoil.
I was able to keep it on target pretty well with my off hand so it has its pros and cons, but the pros outweight the cons for me.
Definitely a good buy when you factor in the price.

Personally I don't like glocks, but if you feel better with a glock do that. I think the 9mm XD and 9mm M&P are equally as good, also keep your eye open for CZ p-07 and p-09s, those two czs will probably be my next two purchases.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps

Never had a accident with mine, but I"m a careful person.
You keep a healthy fear and respect for your firearm and I don't think you'll have any accidents.
If you carry get a good holster, don't put it in your pocket or try to carry in your waistband or anything, that is when you have your accidents. IMHO.