Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Has anyone of you ever had an accident with the gun?

I am getting noid to the point where I want one but it seems to me that bringing such an object into my cypher could increase the chances of innocents getting hurt.

If you are strapped you tend to go toward static it seems. If you are unarmed you would tend to use avoidance, no?
You obviously dont go to the range at all. Like anything, if you get comfortable with it, you wont be thinking like a concerned female.

If you are strapped and crazy you will look for problems.

IF youre intelligent youll give someone the necessary opportunity to leave it alone before they get action.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You obviously dont go to the range at all. Like anything, if you get comfortable with it, you wont be thinking like a concerned female.

If you are strapped and crazy you will look for problems.

IF youre intelligent youll give someone the necessary opportunity to leave it alone before they get action.

I think my post made it clear that I don't have a gun. Therefore, I clearly don't go to the range.

That'd be a little weird. Next I would go to the race car track on foot looking to bum a ride.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I think my post made it clear that I don't have a gun. Therefore, I clearly don't go to the range.

That'd be a little weird. Next I would go to the race car track on foot looking to bum a ride.
Most men who are uncomfortable with guns have rarely if ever fired one. You can't be afraid to defend yourself but if you wanna live that sheep life so be it

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Most men who are uncomfortable with guns have rarely if ever fired one. You can't be afraid to defend yourself but if you wanna live that sheep life so be it

I am reading what you owners are writing and having a dialogue.

You Brehs are making some points.

Carry on.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I want to get my hands on a Glock 30SF. Small enough for edc, yet has double stacked mag for .45 acp
Wouldn't mind the Glock 32 either, but I'd have to get the .40 barrel with it to cuz those .357 Sig rounds ain't cheap, and are kind of hard to come across.
Well, if you go with a 9 mm or 40 S&W, ammo is easier to buy anywhere as they are popular. Plus you can carry more in a mag.