HDdKdIB.jpg

Basically they got my property and this says I can get my property back

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Having troubles uploading my picture for my the FOID application

I got my FOID like 5 years ago. but you have to have a specific size of picture. just get any old picture or scan your driver's license. just resize the pic so it fits and allows you to send. it doesn't matter. once your app goes thru, the state will just use whatever picture you have on your driver's license.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
If you live in California and want to bypass state laws on capacity cop the keltec ksg. It's a bullpup pump shotgun that holds a total of 14 15 rounds total that are in 2 tubes inside the gun plus one ready for action. These tubes have to be manually toggled to shoot rounds from them which so it's not like having a high capacity magazine.

Because of keltecs quality issues it's reccomended to buy the latest generation and seriously consider adding mods to make the gun as reliable as possible and safe because people have been blowing their hands off underestimating the guns size and misplacing their hands or breaking their stubby grip and firing as their hand slips forward over the barrel.

An angled grip and muzzle break would be good places to start.

Last edited: