Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
About to buy a Sig Sauer P320 when my new debit card comes (only problem with online banks...have to wait for replacement cards to come in mail :snoop:)

sig-sauer-p320-full.jpg

After this, I'll probably buy an AK with a tactical stock and tactical hand guard pre-installed :banderas:

Thinking about buying a Sig Sauer M400 enhanced soon.

Anyone have any experience with it?

These new Sig Romeo 4's are lightweight ill looking :patrice: Might be time for a new build :lupe:

SIG_SOR41101.jpg

Thinking that a 14.5" BCM Enhanced Lightweight upper with Magpul Stealth Grey furniture might be just the ticket :jbhmm:

Heads up to everyone I saw mentioning Sigs in the last couple pages of this thread. The sig online store is running a sale thru 4/30. 20% off any one item. this includes Optics, magizines, and even X-change kits. Pretty decent deals to be had.

Thinking about coping one for my P320 to go either 357 or 40s&w. But will probably just cheap out and cop an extra magazine.

SIG SAUER | The Official Store For SIG SAUER Parts, Accessories, Apparel, & More

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'm not a gun owner and never have been.

Someone posted this on my timeline and I don't understand it. Can someone explain the big deal between these two and why the gun on the bottom is the 'lesser' gun?

13165944_1094448770617787_8647049995154692150_n.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a gun owner and never have been.

Someone posted this on my timeline and I don't understand it. Can someone explain the big deal between these two and why the gun on the bottom is the 'lesser' gun?

Top is a glock, bottom is a high point. Hi points are at the bottom of the totem pole in just about every category except price.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Would yall get this as a recreational gun,cause I don't plan on carrying a gun when I go out anyway

wm_7814543.jpg

Hell yeah. Long guns are an infinite times more fun for recreational shooting. If you get it, look into taking a Project Appleseed course. It a two day rifleman class that's only $60. You'll learn a lot from it.

22LR is probably my favorite round to shoot as well. I have a bunch of medium calibered rifles, but most of the time I just take my .22 and leave the rest at home.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hell yeah. Long guns are an infinite times more fun for recreational shooting. If you get it, look into taking a Project Appleseed course. It a two day rifleman class that's only $60. You'll learn a lot from it.
Let's say shyt hits the fan,still a good gun for protection?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Not the best choice, but it's better than nothing. I wouldn't say it's a bad choice either however. The low recoil and minimal muzzle flash make it great for lighting somebody up if need be. It's effective range would be limited to about 50 yards though, but any further than that and you will be hard pressed to be claiming self defense.

If you mean shyt hitting the fan in the sense that the world has fallen apart. It will also double very well as a small game gun for hunting city sized critterlings for food.

Get it. You will not be disappointed in the least.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

In addition to what @stirfry220 said above, it's also a .22 cal rifle. That caliber is very widespread and it would be easy to find ammo... can't ever go wrong with having a .22 handgun and rifle in the cache :ehh:

When it comes to the AR platform though my go-to has gotta be the 5.56 cal :whew:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I was looking at that, but I like the piston ars coming out of ruger.

Mine are all DI, but a customer of mine showed me a well used piston based AR he had and I was really impressed at how clean that system runs.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Mine are all DI, but a customer of mine showed me a well used piston based AR he had and I was really impressed at how clean that system runs.

Yeah I was largely a DI fan, but looking at my cousins ak after we both fired and comparing teh carbon build up, I"m a DI believer and I made teh switch.
I was looking at Sig and Ruger for 308 rifles, then saw Century Arms was importing yugo 308 aks.