Revolver: Ruger Gp100 4":noah:

Ruger-GP100-1705-736676017058.jpg.jpg

:lawd:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I want dis who got it for under $300

Brand new? Cheapest I've seen online is $500 and you still have to pay for shipping and transfer.

If you call around locally you might find a used one in good condition for $400 but they go fast.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Brand new? Cheapest I've seen online is $500 and you still have to pay for shipping and transfer.

If you call around locally you might find a used one in good condition for $400 but they go fast.
whats a good pocket pistol similar?

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
M&P Shield

I bought one a few months ago. Only thing I don't like is the trigger. Took some advice from this thread and polished it up some but debating whether I should change out the parts

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I bought one a few months ago. Only thing I don't like is the trigger. Took some advice from this thread and polished it up some but debating whether I should change out the parts

You gotta polish the shyt out of everything if you want to feel a substantial difference. That includes taking off large portions of the polymer frame sometimes. Dry fire and feel for any areas that seem like they're rubbing each other and then hit those spots with a medium grit sand paper, followed by progressively finer grit pieces. That'll take care of the smoothness more than any trigger kit ever will. However, if you're trying to change the reset, over, or pre-travel amount, then yeah, you're gonna need to get a trigger kit.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

Is your trigger to light or gritty? I have full size m&p 9 and I like the stock trigger, a lot of m&p owners put apex triggers in the guns and some put glock springs in there also. There are a lot of diy videos on youtube,

You can check this video out, probably might save you some money

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You gotta polish the shyt out of everything if you want to feel a substantial difference. That includes taking off large portions of the polymer frame sometimes. Dry fire and feel for any areas that seem like they're rubbing each other and then hit those spots with a medium grit sand paper, followed by progressively finer grit pieces. That'll take care of the smoothness more than any trigger kit ever will. However, if you're trying to change the reset, over, or pre-travel amount, then yeah, you're gonna need to get a trigger kit.

I think you are the one that gave me the advice before. I polished it up some and it smoothed things out some. Feels better dry firing but need to take to the range to test it out. Will let y'all know how it works out

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I think you are the one that gave me the advice before. I polished it up some and it smoothed things out some. Feels better dry firing but need to take to the range to test it out. Will let y'all know how it works out

Dry fire it real show and feel for anything that might be rubbing together. My trigger is 100% percent butter after shaving and smoothing out some of the frame as well as any metal to metal contact points.

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Is your trigger to light or gritty? I have full size m&p 9 and I like the stock trigger, a lot of m&p owners put apex triggers in the guns and some put glock springs in there also. There are a lot of diy videos on youtube,

You can check this video out, probably might save you some money

It def felt gritty. Feels a lot better when I sanded some of the trigger components. That Apex trigger kit is about $150 so that will be my last resort.

Might get night sights though