Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I finished with my AR47 build a couple weeks ago, but in the process ordered a couple new parts such as a trigger, optics, etc to swap from my ar15. I moved the trigger and 1-6x scope over from the '15 to the '47 and replaced them with a 3-9x and Hiperfire EDT-3 trigger. I also got some new quick detach mounts to put my red dots on for when the '47 and '15 are kept in the safe. I got one last part coming in sunday and then I'll post some pics. I'm still deciding on whether or not I want to cut down the barrel on my '47 to 14.5". I want to shoot it first before making the decision. My collection is looking lightweight beefy now:obama:

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So brehs, I just found out I'm cross-eye dominant. :francis:

Right hand, left eye. Makes sense that I was so uncomfortable with rifles. :francis:

I'm just gonna stick with my Springfield XD Mod 2 and try to train with my non-dominant hand.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
So brehs, I just found out I'm cross-eye dominant. :francis:

Right hand, left eye. Makes sense that I was so uncomfortable with rifles. :francis:

I'm just gonna stick with my Springfield XD Mod 2 and try to train with my non-dominant hand.

With enough practice, I was able to change my eye dominance.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Here's where my AR collection currently stands

Chambered in 5.56/.223, Daniel Defense DDM4 v7, Hiperfire EDT3 Trigger, Battlecomp 1.5 compensator

I keep the red dot attached when at home and mount the scope when I take it to the range or out to the desert

Holosun RedDot (lower 1/3 co-witness), American Defense Quick Detach mount
FullSizeRender%206_zps6jbeudus.jpg

Trijicon 3-9x40, American Defense Quick Detach mount
FullSizeRender%205_zpsgdzzktdw.jpg

Chambered in 7.62x39, ALG ACT trigger, JoeBob trigger adjuster, Midwest Industries Slanted Muzzle Brake

I keep the red dot attached when at home and mount the scope when I take it to the range or out to the desert

Holosun RedDot (absolute co-witness), American Defense Quick Detach mount
FullSizeRender%204_zpscmd3v4em.jpg

Leupold VX6 1-6x, American Defense Quick Detach mount
FullSizeRender%202_zpspbhxchy6.jpg

Chambered in 22LR, Taccom Carbon Fiber upper and buttstock, Geissele SSA trigger, Leupold UltraLight 2-7x scope, AeroPrecision lightweight scope mount, sub 5lbs fully loaded
FullSizeRender_zpsh0qcxtvy.jpg

Chambered in .300BLK, 8.5" Rainier Arms barrel, ALG ACT trigger, JP Enterprises Red Spring kit, JoeBob Trigger Adjuster, Noveske Flaming Pig Compensator, Aimpoint Micro RedDot (absolute co-witness)
FullSizeRender%203_zpszti4i3hw.jpg

Last edited:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Here's where my AR collection currently stands

Chambered in 5.56/.223, Daniel Defense DDM4 v7, Hiperfire EDT3 Trigger, Battlecomp 1.5 compensator

Holosun RedDot (lower 1/3 co-witness), American Defense Quick Detach mount
FullSizeRender%206_zps6jbeudus.jpg

Trijicon 3-9x40, American Defense Quick Detach mount
FullSizeRender%205_zpsgdzzktdw.jpg

Chambered in 7.62x39, ALG ACT trigger, JoeBob trigger adjuster, Midwest Industries Slanted Muzzle Brake

Holosun RedDot (absolute co-witness), American Defense Quick Detach mount
FullSizeRender%204_zpscmd3v4em.jpg

Leupold VX6 1-6x, American Defense Quick Detach mount
FullSizeRender%202_zpspbhxchy6.jpg

Chambered in 22LR, Taccom Carbon Fiber upper and buttstock, Geissele SSA trigger, Leupold UltraLight 2-7x scope, AeroPrecision lightweight scope mount, sub 5lbs fully loaded
FullSizeRender_zpsh0qcxtvy.jpg

Chambered in .300BLK, 8.5" Rainier Arms barrel, ALG ACT trigger, JP Enterprises Red Spring kit, JoeBob Trigger Adjuster, Noveske Flaming Pig Compensator, Aimpoint Micro RedDot (absolute co-witness)
FullSizeRender%203_zpszti4i3hw.jpg

What kind of buffer tube cover is that on your 300 blk?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What kind of buffer tube cover is that on your 300 blk?

CAA Saddle. It's super comfortable, I'd recommend it 10/10 times over a Sig or Shockwave brace. Too much gray area regarding SBR's to go with the latters imo.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
CAA Saddle. It's super comfortable, I'd recommend it 10/10 times over a Sig or Shockwave brace. Too much gray area regarding SBR's to go with the latters imo.

Repp'd. Yeah I currently have a sig brace on my 300blk pistol and was totally unaware of the ATF's reversal on their "opinion" of the sig brace until tonight...:whoo:.