Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I just picked up a M&P 15 at lunch to go with my M&P 40.

Co1O9oDD.png

Getting a Mossberg 500 and a Ruger sport rifle next. Still need to buy a tracer, reflex sights, scopes, and a few more mags.

I was going to get an M&P 15; but I went and pick up an Saiga AK. I have the M&P 9mm and it shoots like butter; I was going to pick up the .40 but here in California they banned the M&P handgun series.

I been looking at that M&P 10; it has good reviews.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
If it jams you can still use it as a club:pachaha:

JK, I think High Points actually have a worse rep than they deserve. Has yours been reliable?
I put around 200 rounds through it and I've only had maybe 4-5 misfeeds. Didn't have any my last 50 round maybe it's broken in:leon:. It'll do for a house gun. I gotta get something for cc

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just got back from the range playing with AR.....I fukking love this gun brehs :wow:

And them iron sights is :noah:

If haven't done so already, some good things to clean and lube it with are Slip2000 EWL, Hoppes #9, and a .223 bore snake. You really only need to clean the barrel with hoppes every thousand or so rounds. The fouling actually makes it more accurate, believe it or not. I clean the bolt and chamber after every trip for the most part. Just have a bunch of Qtips and paper towels on hand. I like to use metal ear cleaners to get the carbon build-up off the bolt.

muzwIG4VD7QGusQ53SnWCNg.jpg