Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Soon

Banned
Daps
Looking to buy my first gun. What are your thoughts on the Springfield XD .40?

Went to the range with a friend and shot his 40 45 and ar15 and I was uninterested up until recently.

You should go to the range and try out different guns.

Sigs, CZs, XDs have the best ergos around. I went to the range a tried out a lot of different firearms. I can't think of any other firearm that comes close to those 3. I was thinking about the Beretta 92 cause it is a beautifil gun, but the mushy trigger and awful ergos made me reconsider and stick with my first choice the CZ SP-01.

I'm a CZ fan, easily one of the best shooting guns out there, dudes will even spend $4,000 on a CZ for competition shooting.

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
I bought my first gun last week..

I decided on the Glock 19 4th gen

2rqoeag.jpg

How long did it take to receive your FOID Card?

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Online is fine. That's how I do all my shopping. $70 is not bad, you might want to google and see if an indy FFL can do it cheaper. Fatboy tactical has lower receivers for $50. Get a complete rifle kit from Palmetto State Armory for $450 and add a rear ironsight to it and you're in for under $600. I would spend a little extra and go with one of their Premium uppers though, as their barrels come from FN who manufactures for Colt. I'd stay away from their PTAC line.

Blem PSA 16" Midlength Stainless 1:7 MOE Freedom Slick Side Rifle Kit
good looks on the site. im about to order a kit and a lower

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Nutnfancy (nutnfancy) makes very informative videos, he is my 2nd favorite.

Hickok45 is my favorite, he shoots, takes the gun apart, and talks about the ins and outs about the gun.

Nutnfancy is why I got the rifle I just picked up, his videos are insanely detailed