Daps
do you guys have your handgun license or are you carrying illegal

I plan on getting a glock 27

full

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I got most the parts in for my 7.62 AR build, just waiting on the buttstock and slant comp now. I actually have it fully built currently with a bunch of spare parts that were sitting around the house but I'll post a picture of it only once it's fully assembled with the stuff I ordered for it though. It's looking like it's going to turn out to be a really nice build. There was an issue with fulfilling the order on the upper that I had chosen earlier so I upgraded to a different one that they had in stock. For now, here's a pic of the 7.62 BCG that I received for it yesterday. It's from a place called Black Rifle Arms. The machining on it is really nice, hopefully it's reliable too.

Last edited:

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
Okay I need some input from y'all...

I'm out here in Joliet, Illinois..

I own a Glock 19 9mm right now, but want to purchase another gun BUT there's a few complications

1.) I already got a 9mm now in considering another Glock but a .45...

2.) I really really want an AR BUT there's not anywhere I can go shoot it at that's close.. Each range that allows it is at least a 40 minute drive..

So do I go with another handgun or say fukk it and get an AR/AK just to have one...?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Okay I need some input from y'all...

I'm out here in Joliet, Illinois..

I own a Glock 19 9mm right now, but want to purchase another gun BUT there's a few complications

1.) I already got a 9mm now in considering another Glock but a .45...

2.) I really really want an AR BUT there's not anywhere I can go shoot it at that's close.. Each range that allows it is at least a 40 minute drive..

So do I go with another handgun or say fukk it and get an AR/AK just to have one...?

Get an AR, breh :myman: No need for two sidearms.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Just waiting on the slant brake to come in for my AR47 now. Once it arrives I'm gonna take it in to cut three inches off the barrel and weld the brake to it.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Can I get a decent AR for around $500

It'll be a little over $500 and it'll take some time shopping for deals, but it's possible. I can put you up on some sites if you're interested. I think I actually did a budget breakdown a couple posts back.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
It'll be a little over $500 and it'll take some time shopping for deals, but it's possible. I can put you up on some sites if you're interested. I think I actually did a budget breakdown a couple posts back.
Yeah.. Would you recommend ordering online.. My local gun shops charge about $70 for the transfer

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yeah.. Would you recommend ordering online.. My local gun shops charge about $70 for the transfer

Online is fine. That's how I do all my shopping. $70 is not bad, you might want to google and see if an indy FFL can do it cheaper. Fatboy tactical has lower receivers for $50. Get a complete rifle kit from Palmetto State Armory for $450 and add a rear ironsight to it and you're in for under $600. I would spend a little extra and go with one of their Premium uppers though, as their barrels come from FN who manufactures for Colt. I'd stay away from their PTAC line.

Blem PSA 16" Midlength Stainless 1:7 MOE Freedom Slick Side Rifle Kit

Last edited: