Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I got the CZ 75 P-01 9mm today.

nlhmhIC.jpg

Those CZ's are pretty nice

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Lots of great Christmas sales going on right now. Best deals to be had are at primaryarms.com and palmetto state armory. I just bought a bunch of ammo in various calibers and ordered this 7.62 AR upper even though I promised the wife i'd stop making rifles:lolbron:

Screenshot_2015-12-16-14-48-20_zpsdcgmpekp.png

Doesn't come with a bcg or charging handle but this is still a great buy. I'm gonna get a liberty bolt group for it. They're supposed to be good.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Lots of great Christmas sales going on right now. Best deals to be had are at primaryarms.com and palmetto state armory. I just bought a bunch of ammo in various calibers and ordered this 7.62 AR upper even though I promised the wife i'd stop making rifles:lolbron:

Screenshot_2015-12-16-14-48-20_zpsdcgmpekp.png

Doesn't come with a bcg or charging handle but this is still a great buy. I'm gonna get a liberty bolt group for it. They're supposed to be good.

Thanks for that link to primaryarms.com; I'm still deciding on what optics to get. I was looking at this on their site.

Primary Arms 4X Compact Prism Scope with the Patented 7.62X39/300BO ACSS Reticle

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Thanks for that link to primaryarms.com; I'm still deciding on what optics to get. I was looking at this on their site.

Primary Arms 4X Compact Prism Scope with the Patented 7.62X39/300BO ACSS Reticle

Primary Arms is hand down the best place to spend your money with. Shipping, prices, quality, and customer service is the best in the business hands down. They don't carry any garbage products and their in house stuff is really good too. I was actually looking at that same optic as well. That ACSS reticle that the owner of primary arms developed is probably one of the biggest innovations to come out in a long time. Trijicon is actually going to begin licensing it from him to put in their ACOGs supposedly. The only thing that I don't care for with that scope is the weight, but I tend to be somewhat of a weight weenie. That's no knock against that particular optic though because all prism scopes come with a weight penalty. I'm still considering buying one too however. That red dot that I keep recommending is actually a primary arms product and it fares really well against my aimpoint that costs four times as much. Standard shipping to Cali usually will get it to us in two to three days.

Last edited:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I bought my first gun last week..

I decided on the Glock 19 4th gen

2rqoeag.jpg

That was my first gun. I am lights out with that thing. Too damn heavy to carry so I just switched up to the M&P Shield. I still love my Glock though

Get the drum for the range :lolbron:

DRUMGLOCK3D.jpg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
There's a few states where you are required to announce that you're carrying upon interactional contact. In other states you're required to disclose once asked. In all states, you don't want to be in the position of lying to a cop where it's tangibly evident that you did . . . this is the reasoning why silence is always imperative

You're required to identify yourself ONLY if you are held/detained for question due to reasonable suspicion of a crime. This does not apply to being in a car, you lose many rights once you're in a car and you must identify yourself when asked . . when you're in a car. This does not have to be done verbally, you supply them with your ID, registration and insurance (if applicable in your state) and that's it. Be cordial, be polite . . without opening your mouth

im a felon..im only allowed to keep em in the house. up until 2010.....

my po n lawyer said to get 4-5 certificates from the chl classes..do the classes until the deferred adjudication pass by...then i can reapply n get my chl

had one of the coolest po's ever old hispanic lady.. at the time i was rydin slab...n she was always worried bout me gettin back in trouble..behind the ride..

when i got popped..all my shyt got processed guns n dope...

i wanted to get legit..i knew i couldnt get the background check

she told me about gun shows..n how i can also make money at them too while gettin what i wanted 5-800 bucks

purchase all of the guns at gun shows...avoid the vendors with booths..they do background checks..go for the dealers walkin around..they aint trippin background reciepts or nothin..

buy from them..go trade for somethin better... keep what u want resell the rest..buy better trade resell..

texas they tell u got a gun in ya car..cut ya interior lights on..when asked keep it 100..tell em where they at..they see everything new in boxes...they gone ask u how...show ya ticket..n keep it movin..

at night ya interior lights are ya bestfriend if u black...strapped in texas...out of habit i have always kept clip in one spot...gun in another away from it..if im rydin with my pistol..which is what i carry everyday....jus in case..

but if i know im goin to the range..up in kent..n i got my sig mcx and ar 556...i jus have the guns in cases with no clip..kuz the range i goto provides the clips n bullets..