Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

TruStyle

All Star
Daps
Bout to buy a 9mm brehs.

Interested in a Beretta 92fs or a Springfield XD.

Not really for CnC cuz i dont mind packin a full size...just interested in peoples experiences with either.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Bout to buy a 9mm brehs.

Not really for CnC cuz i dont mind packin a full size...just interested in peoples experiences with either.

The ergo on the XD is the best around, the ergo on the Beretta is horrible (you can really feel from handling the Berretta was designed in the 80's).

Go to the range and try out both guns before you buy.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Bout to buy a 9mm brehs.

Go full size if CC isn't an issue. Shoot as many models as you can before you fork over your cash. Just because the ergos feel great at the counter, does not mean it will be a gun that you will enjoy shooting at the lane.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
That's only in a few states

No, you do not have to announce that you have a gun; people do it to keep those trigger happy cops at ease. But you have to look at state laws to determine if you have to or not; but if you do not have to say it then don't. Cops majority of the time do ask if you have any drugs or guns in the car; but for street sense, if the cops does not ask why tell him. Your just putting more bogus made up charges on yourself; it's just like if you have a pound of coke and you get pulled over and the cop said I pulled you over because you forgot to signal before changing lanes. He did not ask if you have any drugs or guns in the car; so why would you tell him 'o yeah I have a pound of coke in my trunk.' He did not ask so why tell; so you can go from a moving violation to 10 years in prison for being a good citizen.

If the cops does not ask don't tell; cop ask to search your car, sorry officer but I would decline the searching my of vehicle and I decline to answer anymore question based on the 5th amendement rights as an U.S. citizen.

Traffic Stop while carrying concealed; What to do if you’re pulled over

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Bout to buy a 9mm brehs.

I have a beretta 96, which is just a larger caliber beretta 92. to me it's very easy to shoot, but it's a big ass full sized gun, and I have never attempted to conceal carry it. last time I shot it, the slide didn't stay back when I emptied the last round out of for some reason.

I have also shot the beretta 92, which is very easy to shoot IMO. and I have shot a beretta px4 storm in .40 S&W both the regular size and compact.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
No, you do not have to announce that you have a gun; people do it to keep those trigger happy cops at ease. But you have to look at state laws to determine if you have to or not; but if you do not have to say it then don't. Cops majority of the time do ask if you have any drugs or guns in the car; but for street sense, if the cops does not ask why tell him. Your just putting more bogus made up charges on yourself; it's just like if you have a pound of coke and you get pulled over and the cop said I pulled you over because you forgot to signal before changing lanes. He did not ask if you have any drugs or guns in the car; so why would you tell him 'o yeah I have a pound of coke in my trunk.' He did not ask so why tell; so you can go from a moving violation to 10 years in prison for being a good citizen.

If the cops does not ask don't tell; cop ask to search your car, sorry officer but I would decline the searching my of vehicle and I decline to answer anymore question based on the 5th amendement rights as an U.S. citizen.

most of the time I drive, I keep my wallet in my center console. even when NOT carrying, when I got pulled over, I ALWAYS tell them that my DL is in the center console and ask can I reach in there and get it first thing. I am NOT trying to get murked for reaching in my armrest for my own wallet.

Soon

Banned
Daps
Go full size if CC isn't an issue. Shoot as many models as you can before you fork over your cash. Just because the ergos feel great at the counter, does not mean it will be a gun that you will enjoy shooting at the lane.

The Sig polymers have stippling, and it fits like a glove. I put 500 rounds and didn't not even notice.

It was uncomfortable putting a box of ammo through the Beretta.

GUCCI

Banned
Daps
ftmv82.jpg
My CC
2moq9g6.jpg
2 clips(long and short) just got an extra clip and some home defense slugs
You got the gat on deck fam!

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
most of the time I drive, I keep my wallet in my center console. even when NOT carrying, when I got pulled over, I ALWAYS tell them that my DL is in the center console and ask can I reach in there and get it first thing. I am NOT trying to get murked for reaching in my armrest for my own wallet.

I just started to do that also; you go reach for your wallet in your back pocket and the cop is so itchy to shoot, he will think your grabbing a gun and unload a whole clip into your body. After they shoot you; they will plant something on you to justify why your dead.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love

There's a few states where you are required to announce that you're carrying upon interactional contact. In other states you're required to disclose once asked. In all states, you don't want to be in the position of lying to a cop where it's tangibly evident that you did . . . this is the reasoning why silence is always imperative

You're required to identify yourself ONLY if you are held/detained for question due to reasonable suspicion of a crime. This does not apply to being in a car, you lose many rights once you're in a car and you must identify yourself when asked . . when you're in a car. This does not have to be done verbally, you supply them with your ID, registration and insurance (if applicable in your state) and that's it. Be cordial, be polite . . without opening your mouth