Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Nope. Sue for unlawful arrest. Assess ALL damages, distress . . book a session with a psychiatrist to determine emotional distress . . and sue for 3x the damages plus
This exactly what he said he was gonna do. He said he was traumatized because they was about to send him to county jail if he didn't make bail. Dude aint never been arrested and is licensed. He was profiled, he got dreads, black as tar and bearded. shyts foul. It makes me wonder now cause I'm always in Philly area and I got my guns on me and I'm legal to carry.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
This exactly what he said he was gonna do. He said he was traumatized because they was about to send him to county jail if he didn't make bail. Dude aint never been arrested and is licensed. He was profiled, he got dreads, black as tar and bearded. shyts foul. It makes me wonder now cause I'm always in Philly area and I got my guns on me and I'm legal to carry.
In the future have him do the silence technique when he's pulled over. Hand him the license and registration and then refuse to speak, not a single word

If he can file the suit himself, have him do that. If not have him sign up for the NRA ($30) and they'll suggest a lawyer

Look up your local law you may be required to announce your carry, if not then REMAIN SILENT. Nothing of benefit comes from speaking to police

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
In the future have him do the silence technique when he's pulled over. Hand him the license and registration and then refuse to speak, not a single word

If he can file the suit himself, have him do that. If not have him sign up for the NRA ($30) and they'll suggest a lawyer

Look up your local law you may be required to announce your carry, if not then REMAIN SILENT. Nothing of benefit comes from speaking to police

100 fax. Anything you say CAN AND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU. It's their job to put people of color on paperwork regardless of innocence.

Soon

Banned
Daps

I don't carry, but from what I understand you are supposed to announce you carry right away.

Hand your concealed carry permit and tell the officer where the firearm is located.

Cop probably could have let it go, but if the cop don't you are looking at a charge.

Looks like the charge will stick if the prosecutor and judge are a$$holes, this is just a misdemeanor, but that conviction will mean he loses his ccp.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
I don't carry, but from what I understand you are supposed to announce you carry right away.

Hand your concealed carry permit and tell the officer where the firearm is located.

Cop probably could have let it go, but if the cop don't you are looking at a charge.

Looks like the charge will stick if the prosecutor and judge are a$$holes, this is just a misdemeanor, but that conviction will mean he loses his ccp.
That's only in a few states

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Never knew this thread existed. :ehh:

I love me some guns. :ahh:

Got a Smith & Wesson 9 that I call the 3 squared, 8 plus 1, or any other equation that equals 9. That's my baby right there. First piece.

Got a Taurus 357 Magnum revolver nicknamed The Bully.

Got twin Ruger 380's, affectionately known as The Twins or simply 760. "Together, we are 760."

Got a Romanian AK-47, AKA Kirilenko."When you absolutely positively gotta to kill every mothafukka in the room... accept no substitutes."

And my favorite is my 45 Desert Eagle. The Sacred Bird. If I had to stare down the barrel of a gun, I would prefer it be this beauty. :wow:

man, you are ready for war I see :violent:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I watch Hicock45 a lot dude has a crack shot. I also watch the cat named Colion Noir; sometime he does talk too much lol, but he gives good info and he's a good shooter. There are some gun vloggers that I can't watch, because they try to talk like some there some know it all, I hate that just shoot the gun.

I'm probably gonna buy that G43 for my wife. It's a spot selling them here for like $480.