Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Which one you getting?
A very historic gun, one of the archetypes of the "Saturday Night Special"/"Ring of Fire" guns - George Jennings should be in every business 101 lesson because he saw the void created by the Gun Control Act of 1968 - which banned cheap guns from foreign manufacturers and he filled that vacancy - they establishment did everything to run him out of business and I believe the bigger gun companies might've had something to do with that - you might think, why would they do that? They cater to different markets - but there's many gun purchases from first time buyers (who aren't into firearms), they walk into a store and say "what's the cheapest?" . . They never shoot the gun they just expect to keep it at home in the event of a break-in and become instantly proficient in it should that situation ever arise

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Never knew this thread existed. :ehh:

I love me some guns. :ahh:

Got a Smith & Wesson 9 that I call the 3 squared, 8 plus 1, or any other equation that equals 9. That's my baby right there. First piece.

Got a Taurus 357 Magnum revolver nicknamed The Bully.

Got twin Ruger 380's, affectionately known as The Twins or simply 760. "Together, we are 760."

Got a Romanian AK-47, AKA Kirilenko."When you absolutely positively gotta to kill every mothafukka in the room... accept no substitutes."

And my favorite is my 45 Desert Eagle. The Sacred Bird. If I had to stare down the barrel of a gun, I would prefer it be this beauty. :wow:

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Never knew this thread existed. :ehh:

I love me some guns. :ahh:

Got a Smith & Wesson 9 that I call the 3 squared, 8 plus 1, or any other equation that equals 9. That's my baby right there. First piece.

Got a Taurus 357 Magnum revolver nicknamed The Bully.

Got twin Ruger 380's, affectionately known as The Twins or simply 760. "Together, we are 760."

Got a Romanian AK-47, AKA Kirilenko."When you absolutely positively gotta to kill every mothafukka in the room... accept no substitutes."

And my favorite is my 45 Desert Eagle. The Sacred Bird. If I had to stare down the barrel of a gun, I would prefer it be this beauty. :wow:

:skip:

:mjlol:

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
Nutnfancy (nutnfancy) makes very informative videos, he is my 2nd favorite.

Hickok45 is my favorite, he shoots, takes the gun apart, and talks about the ins and outs about the gun.
Isn't it crazy how these dudes are in their middle age years and have learned how to successfully navigate social media the way they do?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
So my lil cousin who lives in PA got pulled over 11/14 (after Paris). The cop asked him if he had any weapons on him, he said yes and said he was license for CC and offered to show him his paperwork (he also does armed security). The cop ignored and arrested him, bail was $5000. This all the information I got but he plans on suing for unlawful arrest. Can this be legal ?

Mac Casper

Daps
Reppin
Love
So my lil cousin who lives in PA got pulled over 11/14 (after Paris). The cop asked him if he had any weapons on him, he said yes and said he was license for CC and offered to show him his paperwork (he also does armed security). The cop ignored and arrested him, bail was $5000. This all the information I got but he plans on suing for unlawful arrest. Can this be legal ?

Nope. Sue for unlawful arrest. Assess ALL damages, distress . . book a session with a psychiatrist to determine emotional distress . . and sue for 3x the damages plus

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika

How can this be legal? Of course pigs do whatever they want, but what nonsense. Go around arresting people for no reason. Definitely sue the fukk out of that municipality. He should go to the news organizations too and try to get the story out.