Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Check out Atlantic Firearms. They're the best (online) place to get AK's for us Californians. Great prices and great customer service. Have you considered going the 80% route? I'm sitting on a couple blanks right now from akbuilder.com. All you need to have is a rivet gun and a little welding skill.

80% Blanks - AK-Builder.com

For Calguns, I mainly visit the Semi-Auto Centerfire and Handgun sections. They have a really good classifieds section too. I've bought and sold a bunch of parts through it and have always had positive experiences from all of my transactions.

Calguns.net - Powered by vBulletin

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: JKT

Soon

Banned
Daps
That looks like a killer combo. Great price for an assembled lower and the upper comes with a great barrel.

Uppers are a personal preference and driven by one's intended need or use for it. I would stay away from their their PTAC line and the ones labeled as Freedoms. The quality control on those two lines are somewhat questionable from what I've seen on the net. If I were to get an upper from Palmetto, I would personally make sure it comes with a FN manufactured barrel such as the one you're looking at.

Good info, FN making barrels got me bugged right now, this is something I would have overlook.

KlinicalCynic

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High
Just copped the Sig P320 9mm compact this past weekend :whew:

Bought it online so now just waiting for it to arrive at my FFL dealer sometime this week

Sig-Sauer-P320C.jpg

may get the sub-compact grip module after I get my CCL and throw my compact slide assembly on it for better concealment :wow:

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
Just copped the Sig P320 9mm compact this past weekend :whew:

Bought it online so now just waiting for it to arrive at my FFL dealer sometime this week

may get the sub-compact grip module after I get my CCL and throw my compact slide assembly on it for better concealment :wow:

Nice. What's the size?

Where did you cop from?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
:skip:

Meant the barrel, I looked it up though, 3'9"?
Fullsize gotta be huge

Full size barrel is 4.7" :whew:

That's really not that big. When it comes to concealing, the most important aspect is the size of the grip. That's what "prints". Springfield makes has a model call the Tactical Compact. It's a 5" barrel with a short double stack magazine. I have one, but with the 4" barrel.

XD9655HCSP06_3.jpg

:whew:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I was expecting something crazy when I saw the compact at 3.9

My xd compact .45 is 4". If you want a pocket pistol you'll want to look for the sub-compacts. Accuracy, capacity, velocity and expansion all begin to get a little questionable once you get into the sub-compact arena. For a carry sub, I'd probably go with 9mm filled with +P hollows. I still definitely wouldn't hesitate to carry one or want to be one the receiving end from one however.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Has anyone in this thread every had to use there gun in self defense?