Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
A good hollow point 9mm will be just as effective with the benefit of having better recoil management for follow up shots

This is what I keep in my .45. The non bonded version.
232323232%7Ffp6324%3A%3Enu%3D8652%3E367%3E258%3EWSNRCG%3D3389348%3B%3A4349nu0mrj

Winchester Ranger T's aka Black Talons

I'm going to check these out because I been looking for some good hollow points

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Ranger T's or Speer Gold Dots are the best, there's one other but I forgot what they're called. The Gold dots have very good and reliable expansion but the Ranger's do just as well, with the added benefit of having that scandalous ass, saw like, expansion pattern. I've got the non-bonded ones so that they're less likely to go through walls and will have a more reliable expansion when they hit the target. I keep one mag of regular hard noses in case I need to shoot through any windows, doors, or barriers.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Palmetto is the cheapest but their shipping department is the pits. Expect to possibly literally wait a few months for them to have it in the mail to you. I'm being dead serious. This is from first hand experience and hundreds of other experiences I've read online as well. I bought some ammo from them for dirt cheap knowing about their rep and it took over a month and a half for them to get it in the mail. If you're not concerned about getting your order quickly they're great however.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
for folks that have assault rifles that live in urban areas how does that work?

you can't shoot assault rifles at most ranges, and they are too big to carry on you for self defense.

what are ya'll doing with them?

They're for SHTF & fun. I shoot mine at the range just fine. They're not too big to carry either, maybe if you're walking around during a riot or something, but otherwise, no. Handguns are the most limiting firearm to have honestly. You get into a street fight with one vs somebody that has a rifle, you're through. Rifles can also accept better optics for quicker acquisition and even if they're only equipped with iron sights, they'll still be much more accurate due to the longer sight radius. Plus they can carry way more rounds.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:what: what is it with Americans' fascination with firearms?
A nation founded by homicidal maniacs turned organized criminals built on the backs of black people that are still treated like dirt in 2015.

Why the fascination with guns. :mjlol: What kind of captain doesnt own a gun.... :usure: Even the Captain of a Carnival Cruise has a burner.