Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Purchasing a glock next week

any suggestions?
Get a subcompact or compact. Like 19 or smaller. They’re all compatible with the bigger mags anyway so if you ever need more gun you can just buy accessories
The single stacks even got a 15 round mag now.
I got a 17 and 26 for example no longer really see the point of the 17. Even barrel length can be extended

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Biden urges Congress to pass assault weapon ban

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/544516-biden-urges-congress-to-pass-assault-weapon-ban

President Biden on Tuesday called on Congress to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines and to close loopholes in the background check system after a gunman killed 10 people at a grocery store in Boulder, Colo.

“I don’t need to wait another minute let alone an hour to take common sense steps that will save lives in the future and to urge my colleagues in the House and Senate to act,” Biden said in remarks at the White House Tuesday afternoon.

Biden called on the Senate to “immediately pass” two House-passed bills that would expand background checks for firearm sales.

“This isn’t and should not be a partisan issue, this is an American issue. It will save lives,” Biden said.

Ten people, including a police officer, were shot and killed at a King Soopers grocery store in Boulder on Monday. Authorities on Tuesday identified the suspect as 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa from Arvada, Colo. He has been charged with 10 counts of murder.

:whoo:Bout to be a wild summer.

Texas House approves open carry without a permit for handgun owners
Texas House approves open carry without a permit for handgun owners

Ol’Otis

The Picasso of the Ghetto
Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles
Get a subcompact or compact. Like 19 or smaller. They’re all compatible with the bigger mags anyway so if you ever need more gun you can just buy accessories
I got a 17 and 26 for example no longer really see the point of the 17. Even barrel length can be extended
First thing came to my mind was get a glock 26
Thanks breh :myman:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
I think im gonna be able to finish my space cowboy build before i fly back out
20210409-121922.jpg

That's nice

Is that a 45-70?

Daps
Haven't read throughout the thread like that but any suggestions on ARs, for someone starting off with one that doesn't have alot of kick to it. Also shotgun suggestions too

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have a 19 (9mm) and a 20 (10mm). Im thinking about buying a g29 (compact 10mm) to carry when im in the states. Im a fan of the 10mm power

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Be better off with some bear spray. fukk around and get mauled to death trying to shoot a charging bear.
Not really, most studies that advocate the use of bear spray are only using non aggressive bear encounters. There is very little support to the effective of bear spray against an aggressive charging bear. fukk around and step into a mother bears territory thinking some bear spray will make her abandon her kids and you will end up a happy meal for the whole family. Glock will give you an opportunity to at least put it down.