Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

@bigillwill06 found this and figured you'd be interested, breh. supposedly unfired despite being made in 2000. it won't have a thread protector and the match trigger/firing pin were improved in 2005 but other than that i'm pretty sure it's identical to a 2021 model.

edit: the guy marked it sold three minutes after i posted it, hope that was you :pachaha:

Last edited:

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps

@bigillwill06 found this and figured you'd be interested, breh. supposedly unfired despite being made in 2000. it won't have a thread protector and the match trigger/firing pin were improved in 2005 but other than that i'm pretty sure it's identical to a 2021 model.

edit: the guy marked it sold three minutes after i posted it, hope that was you :pachaha:
lol not me but while were on the subject i am enamored with the vp9 longslide..i gotta have it

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
hope ur not planning on putting an rmr on it, the plates are going for $200 :merchant:
damn I’m getting sick and tired of h and k... they are just now as of 2020 giving us real night sights out the box and not those joints that need light to charge em(hate those).... I already have a vp9 that is unfortunately the older model with no nights sights and 15 round mags instead of 17. People kept telling me to buy the longslide kit instead of getting a whole other gun but the kit is like $500 so I figured might as well get a whole new gun that comes with nights sights and an optic cut out the box. As far as plates go I can’t say I’m surprised as Hk is well known to shyt on there customer especially as far as prices go. I think I’m gonna just run the night sights and an olight pl pro Valkyrie fukk it

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
hk charges like 25 bucks and the ones for all other types of red dots are in stock, the rmr/holosun one and the optics ready longslide kit just sell out in 5 mins every time

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I am hoping hes just gonna get rid of the polymer 80s of the world. You know to supposedly get rid of folks creating there own guns by ordering all the parts peice by peice without the serial numbers. He may also do something about the gun shows because data shows that a lot of felons purchase guns at shows because most people arent gonna give u a backgroungd check if u have cash in hand. If he does a nation wide 10 round capacity limit im gonna lose my shyt and gonna have to be left alone for a few days. Gonna suck going to the range with 10 round magazines for every fukkin gun....

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I am hoping hes just gonna get rid of the polymer 80s of the world. You know to supposedly get rid of folks creating there own guns by ordering all the parts peice by peice without the serial numbers. He may also do something about the gun shows because data shows that a lot of felons purchase guns at shows because most people arent gonna give u a backgroungd check if u have cash in hand. If he does a nation wide 10 round capacity limit im gonna lose my shyt and gonna have to be left alone for a few days. Gonna suck going to the range with 10 round magazines for every fukkin gun....
Looks like the major stuff is:
Red flag laws
SBR clarification when it comes to braces
Ghost gun ban
No mag ban, yet

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
Looks like the major stuff is:
Red flag laws
SBR clarification when it comes to braces
Ghost gun ban
No mag ban, yet

Yep he's going after Ars....
The pistol brace loophole... "Wink* wink*"
i think mag capacities...
And i see a nationwide gun registry coming, if they cant go about banning, they're gonna try and make it extremely hard to purchase anything.

I like guns and shooting too but something gotta give....
Imho Once they seen black folk getting more into firearms and self protection...
:francis: