Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Just won a Black Aces Bullpup on Gunbroker. Can anyone recommend what 12ga ammo I should look for, and what to avoid?

Sorry to say, but right now you cant be to picky, you have to take what you can get now.

I run fiocchi low recoil 12 gauge buck and slugs through my guage and never had any issues

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sorry to say, but right now you cant be to picky, you have to take what you can get now.

I run fiocchi low recoil 12 gauge buck and slugs through my guage and never had any issues
That's all good. I mainly just want to avoid trash. Want to get some range ammo. Need to learn to handle the gun in case I have to use it. Just don't want to chance doing any harm running garbage through it. Thanks.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's all good. I mainly just want to avoid trash. Want to get some range ammo. Need to learn to handle the gun in case I have to use it. Just don't want to chance doing any harm running garbage through it. Thanks.

There will be a significant break in period 300 rds minimum. Fortunately you can run anything through it and it'll be fine. It should come with a choke.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nice. 3 chokes. I wonder are they different, or they just gave extras?

They're different. probably full, modified and improved. That's typically the standard. You won't likely get a turkey choke.

You'll be good. Bullpups sometimes run fine out the box but once you break it in it'll run anything fine. That's my exp having an IWI which is pretty expensive I think. My boy has one I'll have to look it up his ran like $5-600 or so it wasn't expensive, he didn't want to spend a grand on one, once he broke it in it was fine.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
They're different. probably full, modified and improved. That's typically the standard. You won't likely get a turkey choke.

You'll be good. Bullpups sometimes run fine out the box but once you break it in it'll run anything fine. That's my exp having an IWI which is pretty expensive I think. My boy has one I'll have to look it up his ran like $5-600 or so it wasn't expensive, he didn't want to spend a grand on one, once he broke it in it was fine.
I wish that tavor was still that price.... bout to be damn near triple that soon.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Appreciate it.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
@Wildin update went to the spot where I have my gsg 1911 22lr pistol on lawaway to make my payment i should have it by June if I just make the min when I was in there ......

I seen he had some rifles :krs:

the only rifle I shot before was the mpx sig sauer at the range
I loved there was no kickback and easy to shoot

It was AR 15 :krs: for 699 they had at the gun store I went ahead and put it on lawaway

I never shot AR but always here people talk about them is it as fun to shoot like the mpx ?
Does it shoot fast like it
pros and cons

I see it shoots 5.56 not 9m does that do damage?
I know y’all be clowning me about 22

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Get a subcompact or compact. Like 19 or smaller. They’re all compatible with the bigger mags anyway so if you ever need more gun you can just buy accessories
The single stacks even got a 15 round mag now.
I got a 17 and 26 for example no longer really see the point of the 17. Even barrel length can be extended

what Difference between a 43 and 26 :patrice:
I was looking at a 43

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Ordered 250 cheap bird shot for range/break in, and 100 00 buckshot for home defense to start. Should have it next week, so we're going to the range so I can get used to that and my .40. If the FFL has anything else I like, might grab something else before it shows up. Starting to get the fever lol.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
what Difference between a 43 and 26 :patrice:
I was looking at a 43
43 is a single stack thinner, but only has a 6 round capacity. 26 is thicker but has a 10 round capacity. Both are the same length and height though.
43 would be easier to conceal but since it's lighter you'll feel more kickback when shooting then the 26.