Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Yep he's going after Ars....
The pistol brace loophole... "Wink* wink*"
i think mag capacities...
And i see a nationwide gun registry coming, if they cant go about banning, they're gonna try and make it extremely hard to purchase anything.

I like guns and shooting too but something gotta give....
Imho Once they seen black folk getting more into firearms and self protection...
:francis:
The assault weapon ban and mag limits I think are in the two proposed congressional bills. I doubt they will pass. Nationwide registries are prevented by the FOPA which explicitly prohibits them. That's probably why Biden isn't going the EO route for background checks, since UBC will require a registry or at least a record of sale database. Given the makeup of the SCOTUS, if by some twist of fate they pass, the bills would be struck down as unconstitutional. Thank god for the Heller decision.

I'm here in CA, so we already have a lot of what Biden is proposing, like one gun a month limits, mandated FFL transfers, and 10rd mag limits. I am not opposed to universal background checks, but no bans of any kind.

I disagree about black folks being the catalyst. It's the right wing cacs they are worried about. These good ol boys are coming for the politicians, and they're shook.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
this shyt is gonna be fought in court for the next couple years and ion think they have much chance of success, look at how the bump stock ban just got overturned. that's why they're doing proposed rule changes instead of executive orders like trump did. we forced them to withdraw the last proposed rule change and that was about braces too.

luciddreamer

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The sleepless city
glad I copped an SB brace recently.

:francis:

might have to cop a few more fukking with C'mon Man.

Yep picked up an sba3 as soon as i could...but honestly i think the jig is up, they're starting to realize what's what, i think the pistol form factor might just end up getting banned altogether.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think im gonna be able to finish my space cowboy build before i fly back out
20210409-121922.jpg

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
academy sports and bassbro are all saying they are out of guns and can't ship to store :beli: I just can't find my self to purchase a gun at a local white supremacist gun store

looking for a SIG 365 micro

no black-owned-gun- stores in the memphis area :francis:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
academy sports and bassbro are all saying they are out of guns and can't ship to store :beli: I just can't find my self to purchase a gun at a local white supremacist gun store

You checked gunbroker?

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Palmetto is still stocked up

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Coli FWM right quick I aint trying to assassinate nobody character but help me try to understand what's going on here

I know two cats who are really into the guns and that's cool i got a few myself but why the constant need to obsess over a strap? Like my gun is never a conversation piece but im like that with a lot of material shyt I hate discussing shyt with pointless small talk bullshyt

Now I know a couple gun owners completely opposite of me one is constantly bringing up every god damn political gun related topic on some "we not losing our guns we need our guns" LOL like ok bruh vibe lol (Gun Guy #1)

The other is constantly sharing clips of every gun related video online to spark a debate that's been had a millions times " I woulda did this or that" just round and round we go with the fukkery (Gun Guy #2)

Now Gun Guy #1 shot himself about 15 years ago....yea shot himself on some cheddar bob shyt and he doesn't know that I KNOW, he lied about it all those years ago and his spot was blown a few years back but he has no clue. He clearly didn't learn about playing with the strap because years later he had a bullet hole in his car door like right above the door handle. Trajectory clearly shows gun was fire from INSIDE the car but he lied and said he was shot at. LIKE BRUH!!!!!! nikkas lying to protect an image.

Gun guy #2 like I said is mr political every thing by the book, this nikka robbed a female with the strap many years ago...a female my nikka lol, this he admits but he take a POV like he always been law abiding and by the book and judges those who get caught up HARSHLY but if he had been caught he would still be locked up right now LOL the the irony is crazy, on top of that in the last 6 months I had to personally go help him fix a wall and mirror because he misfired his strap in the house playing with the gun like a fukking kid. Again lucky no cops were called and lucky nobody was hit. He live in an apt with joining walls so shyt could go left, horrible gun safety.

IN A PERFECT WORLD neither would be able to truly own a firearm if we keep it trill

To each his own but like come one with the BS

Neither one of these nikkas has thrown hands with another adult after the age of 18

Yall know anybody that full of shyt? As responsible gun owners do these things make these guys sound like fukk boys?

This why I dont even vibe with the gun debate because truth be told a lot of these folks should not have weapons cause they hoeish

Sorry for the rant but I basically want to know if these sound like two hoe ass scary ass nikkas with guns? Cause I am having trouble seeing any thing but flaw ass shyt here

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorry for the rant but I basically want to know if these sound like two hoe ass scary ass nikkas with guns? Cause I am having trouble seeing any thing but flaw ass shyt here

You need to associate with better people. I wouldn't call those people friends. Not only would I not associate with them or call them friends. They are not responsible gun owners. One dude shooting himself and the other robbing someone....those are clowns.

They don't reflect good people, decent people nor do they reflect good or decent gun owners.