Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Wildin update went to the spot where I have my gsg 1911 22lr pistol on lawaway to make my payment i should have it by June if I just make the min when I was in there ......

I seen he had some rifles :krs:

the only rifle I shot before was the mpx sig sauer at the range
I loved there was no kickback and easy to shoot

It was AR 15 :krs: for 699 they had at the gun store I went ahead and put it on lawaway

I never shot AR but always here people talk about them is it as fun to shoot like the mpx ?
Does it shoot fast like it
pros and cons

I see it shoots 5.56 not 9m does that do damage?
I know y’all be clowning me about 22

We weren't clowning you about .22 just for general concern in regards to your reasoning for owning .22 might not be the best. For home defense. shyt I don't know anyone that don't have one or 2 and they are fun shooters. I just know if someone is really aggressive or on drugs or has excited delirium .22 ain't enough. But shot placement can make all the difference. You accidently hit someone in the throat or neck with .22 or definitely the face. I'd say they are gonna back down...but I'd rather shoot 1-3 times mass and know that they are going to drop. And that just depends on what caliber is next to me.

5.56 is fun. Only thing I knew about it since I grew up literally right next to an air force base, is military cats always had them because it was similar to what they used.

I've got one. It's cool and fun to shoot. 5.56 does damage and shoots fast. It's commonly used in mass shootings, which is understandable but handguns are more common in day to day shootings and suicides and have more deaths on them per year, hell even shotguns might but they don't have the same stigma about them in media.

Ordered 250 cheap bird shot for range/break in, and 100 00 buckshot for home defense to start. Should have it next week, so we're going to the range so I can get used to that and my .40. If the FFL has anything else I like, might grab something else before it shows up. Starting to get the fever lol.

Its not just a fever breh, it's a damn virus.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thanks man and repped :ehh:

43 is a single stack thinner, but only has a 6 round capacity. 26 is thicker but has a 10 round capacity. Both are the same length and height though.
43 would be easier to conceal but since it's lighter you'll feel more kickback when shooting then the 26.

Damn. I thought I had a baby glock with the g29. That's not the case at all.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
We weren't clowning you about .22 just for general concern in regards to your reasoning for owning .22 might not be the best. For home defense. shyt I don't know anyone that don't have one or 2 and they are fun shooters. I just know if someone is really aggressive or on drugs or has excited delirium .22 ain't enough. But shot placement can make all the difference. You accidently hit someone in the throat or neck with .22 or definitely the face. I'd say they are gonna back down...but I'd rather shoot 1-3 times mass and know that they are going to drop. And that just depends on what caliber is next to me.

5.56 is fun. Only thing I knew about it since I grew up literally right next to an air force base, is military cats always had them because it was similar to what they used.

I've got one. It's cool and fun to shoot. 5.56 does damage and shoots fast. It's commonly used in mass shootings, which is understandable but handguns are more common in day to day shootings and suicides and have more deaths on them per year, hell even shotguns might but they don't have the same stigma about them in media.

Its not just a fever breh, it's a damn virus.

this the one I copped

Complete Rifle Assembly, AM-15, 5.56 NATO, 16

not my ig

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
that's a good first rifle breh, just be mindful to not put plastic sights on the front rail section. i honestly have no idea what the going ticket on those are now, it doesn't seem unreasonable given the times but they were like $300 shipped before covid. :mjcry:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was at the range today doing some drawing from appendix and stuff.

I saw this Asian church with about 60 people doing tactical drills. Some had body armor, etc. I thought it was dope of them to train.

I was with some folks in my black firearm group. I wish I could mobilize them like that group I saw.

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
I was at the range today doing some drawing from appendix and stuff.

I saw this Asian church with about 60 people doing tactical drills. Some had body armor, etc. I thought it was dope of them to train.

I was with some folks in my black firearm group. I wish I could mobilize them like that group I saw.
A group of 60 asians doing tactical drills with firearms...for some reason that raises all kinds of red flags for me...damn :snoop: I hear the cac influence in my response :mjpls:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A group of 60 asians doing tactical drills with firearms...for some reason that raises all kinds of red flags for me...damn :snoop: I hear the cac influence in my response :mjpls:

Ay they gotta do what they gotta do.

Most I had for an event was 55 people. I want to get more black people shooting. It's honestly easier to focus on my own training with a small group but I think we need to learn stuff to protect our own

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Yea I saw it was an Anderson by the tag in the first pic.

Maybe it's because they're cheap or something or readily in stock a lot of people I know buy Anderson lowers or uppers or so.....:yeshrug: it'll be cool once you get it.

I’m going replace the handguard mines look :scust:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
that's a good first rifle breh, just be mindful to not put plastic sights on the front rail section. i honestly have no idea what the going ticket on those are now, it doesn't seem unreasonable given the times but they were like $300 shipped before covid. :mjcry:

Explain about plastics sights ?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Explain about plastics sights ?
front sights like the magpul mbus are gonna melt if u mount it on the gas block (the part with the small rail in front of ur handguard), a metal one's gonna be good to go but if ur throwing a red dot or w/e on that then u don't need iron sights anyway except as personal preference

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Yea I saw it was an Anderson by the tag in the first pic.

Maybe it's because they're cheap or something or readily in stock a lot of people I know buy Anderson lowers or uppers or so.....:yeshrug: it'll be cool once you get it.

I’m going replace the handguard to something modern and the butt stock

I’m
Hooked :mjgrin:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Any of you own plate carriers? Thinking of getting one eventually.