Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
So I been debating spending my stimulus on the p320 xfive legion. I sold my 226 for $1200 because I was a little short in paying my car totally off. Soon as I sold it I had remorse but I honestly grew tired of it sitting in a box as a “trophy” gun I don’t use for much other than a show piece. The p320 interest comes from me wanting a gun that’s not just “competition” “racing” or “trophy” but at can also flex into home defense. I love the huge rail at the bottom and the fact the 320 has waaay more after market options than the 226. My one question is: is the tungsten infused frame actually infused in the olymer or is it just a cheap steel insert placed inside the handle. I have heard both from different reviewers. If it’s just an insert than I feel like the legion is a rip off because at that point all it is is a polymer 320x with a matchweight. I love low recoil 9mm for home defense but also don’t wanna get scammed by sig... anyone ever used one or better yet got one??
the tungsten's actually infused into the grip module, it's not inserts like the grayguns shyt. i handled one at the sig range and it's actually really fukkin heavy. i wasn't a fan of the stippling but from ur post it sounds like ur gonna love it. matchweight is branching out from hk soon btw, some of their new releases will be p320/x5 versions.

ion think there's anything wrong with using a race gun for home defense btw. if i heard a bump in the night n all i had was a cz parrot i'd still be happy. 27 rounds of 9mm major with a red dot, no recoil, one second reloads and a trigger that basically lets me bumpfire? we could do way worse lol.

and idk who was lookin for a $500 g17 but here's one for 510 shipped GLOCK 17 9MM 17RDhttps://northeastmunitions.com/glock-g17-pistol-9mm/

Last edited:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@lamont614

Just to show you this was 9mm and it was up close. Now imagine if this guy was in your living room, basement, hallway, kitchen etc.

22 is significantly less powerful than 9mm. It's great to have. But as far as home defense, you better pray the intruder is skittish, which a lot are.

That cop is :trash:

A threat that close up is a head shot

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
the tungsten's actually infused into the grip module, it's not inserts like the grayguns shyt. i handled one at the sig range and it's actually really fukkin heavy. i wasn't a fan of the stippling but from ur post it sounds like ur gonna love it. matchweight is branching out from hk soon btw, some of their new releases will be p320/x5 versions.

ion think there's anything wrong with using a race gun for home defense btw. if i heard a bump in the night n all i had was a cz parrot i'd still be happy. 27 rounds of 9mm major with a red dot, no recoil, one second reloads and a trigger that basically lets me bumpfire? we could do way worse lol.

and idk who was lookin for a $500 g17 but here's one for 510 shipped GLOCK 17 9MM 17RD
good look Brody :salute:I thank you even tho my pockets won’t be too happy:lupe:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I wouldn't call him a trash cop. Dude was hitting him center mass. That's what he's specifically trained to do.

I can shoot a head. I have no doubts about that. But while walking backwards and the target moving forward? I'd like to think a couple lucky shots might get him in the neck/throat and face.

shyt happens. I wouldn't want to take those chances in my hallway of my house. I think 9 is fine. I wouldn't chance it with 22.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Yeah, like he said head shots are video game logic. Why go for a smaller more difficult to hit target when you can drop them with a bigger one?
I've seen marine react to video's online asking why people keep going for headshots. If you miss the head they might shoot you. If you miss the heart you might still hit the lungs or another vital organ and stop them anyway.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What ammo shortage?

A lot of bunk tho. Target rds and shyt. Managed to get a few self defense, high grain shyt but it is what it is. Prices were good too. :yeshrug:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989