:krs: :krs:

I don’t never want to shoot a pistol anymore I had so much fun

going save up and get one

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@lamont614

Just to show you this was 9mm and it was up close. Now imagine if this guy was in your living room, basement, hallway, kitchen etc.

22 is significantly less powerful than 9mm. It's great to have. But as far as home defense, you better pray the intruder is skittish, which a lot are.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
@lamont614

Just to show you this was 9mm and it was up close. Now imagine if this guy was in your living room, basement, hallway, kitchen etc.

22 is significantly less powerful than 9mm. It's great to have. But as far as home defense, you better pray the intruder is skittish, which a lot are.

I’m going get the 9 :russ:

This going be my practice pistol
I hated the glock 17 because I was holding it too tight
i have to get good practicing

then I’m going to cop the 9m sar

I’m 35 never had my apt broken into
Never even got into a fight since high school

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
I disagree, cacs would flip sh1t

I believe we saw the best the cac had to give on Jan 6, and once they shot that white woman the party came to an abrupt end.

So I’m going cop my first pistol
I wanted a Sar sar 9 but I found gsg 1911

happened to be at pawn shop doing something for my dad seen that had guns :krs:

It’s a 22 i seen nice reviews and said fukk it it and put it in layaway
It’s new too not used

never shot one but I seen it doesn’t have much kickback
Can’t wait to pay it off and go shooting at the range
going use it for home defense
Even tho I think I would never need it

I’ll go back and get the sar for a Christmas gift
Because I know y’all said I need a 9m not a 22

you probably could’ve found the sar online now. I got two, the B6P and the B6C. they were sold out for a min but I saw some shops had em back in stock.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
So I’m going cop my first pistol
I wanted a Sar sar 9 but I found gsg 1911

happened to be at pawn shop doing something for my dad seen that had guns :krs:

It’s a 22 i seen nice reviews and said fukk it it and put it in layaway
It’s new too not used

never shot one but I seen it doesn’t have much kickback
Can’t wait to pay it off and go shooting at the range
going use it for home defense
Even tho I think I would never need it

I’ll go back and get the sar for a Christmas gift
Because I know y’all said I need a 9m not a 22
22lr is great for new shooters especially a full size one. Will help u get your accuracy together by the time you get a 9mm,45 acp, 40 or 10mm.... I’m becoming quite the 10mm fan as of recent btw:shaq:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I believe we saw the best the cac had to give on Jan 6, and once they shot that white woman the party came to an abrupt end.

you probably could’ve found the sar online now. I got two, the B6P and the B6C. they were sold out for a min but I saw some shops had em back in stock.

The gun store (vances)has them for 380
I don’t feel like dropping that all at once
The pawn shop had a better payment plan
I’ll cop one in December

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps

agree to disagree, however I still think cacs would flip if there was some new gun law, I don't think the best that cacs could do was Jan 6th, I think that was just the tip of the iceberg

cacs ain't lettin their guns get taken away breh

but the original response was a hypothetical anyway, we have more than enough current problems to worry about what ifs

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
So I been debating spending my stimulus on the p320 xfive legion. I sold my 226 for $1200 because I was a little short in paying my car totally off. Soon as I sold it I had remorse but I honestly grew tired of it sitting in a box as a “trophy” gun I don’t use for much other than a show piece. The p320 interest comes from me wanting a gun that’s not just “competition” “racing” or “trophy” but at can also flex into home defense. I love the huge rail at the bottom and the fact the 320 has waaay more after market options than the 226. My one question is: is the tungsten infused frame actually infused in the olymer or is it just a cheap steel insert placed inside the handle. I have heard both from different reviewers. If it’s just an insert than I feel like the legion is a rip off because at that point all it is is a polymer 320x with a matchweight. I love low recoil 9mm for home defense but also don’t wanna get scammed by sig... anyone ever used one or better yet got one??

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Biden urges Congress to pass assault weapon ban

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/544516-biden-urges-congress-to-pass-assault-weapon-ban

President Biden on Tuesday called on Congress to ban assault weapons and high-capacity magazines and to close loopholes in the background check system after a gunman killed 10 people at a grocery store in Boulder, Colo.

“I don’t need to wait another minute let alone an hour to take common sense steps that will save lives in the future and to urge my colleagues in the House and Senate to act,” Biden said in remarks at the White House Tuesday afternoon.

Biden called on the Senate to “immediately pass” two House-passed bills that would expand background checks for firearm sales.

“This isn’t and should not be a partisan issue, this is an American issue. It will save lives,” Biden said.

Ten people, including a police officer, were shot and killed at a King Soopers grocery store in Boulder on Monday. Authorities on Tuesday identified the suspect as 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa from Arvada, Colo. He has been charged with 10 counts of murder.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Biden’s gun laws aren’t stopping shyt. I’m glad Ohio is a red state for once. He ain’t passing shyt in this state regarding guns....