Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
blumenthal and Feinstein are dual citizens. imagine a dual citizen serving in the Jewish Congress proposing the same kinda ban over in Israel.
:patrice: I've heard this before, but I'm gonna need a citation on that one. I looked it up, and the only source is Council of Conservative Citizens, a white supremacist site, and they have no evidence beyond, "they're Jewish". Feinstein isn't even a Jew, her husband is.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you get the Gen 5 for under $500? I have a budget and the newer Gen cost more money. Gen 3 have a excellent track record.

I think it was around 700. but i think all the new glocks are between 600 and 700. not sure if they still sell brand new gen 3 models. But these guns are so reliable you not losing much getting used either.

700 is outrageous. I'd understand it if you went into a store today and saw a glock for 700 even then you should walk.

I bought my gen 3 17 for 400 maybe 450.
I bought my gen 5 for 500. Both brand new, 3 mags, the case etc.

Only reason my gen 3 was low like 400 low is because I bought 2 guns at the same time and guy was like "if you're going to take them both today I'll cut off 250. This was back in the good ol' days before Trump though. Plenty of guns and ammo on shelves.

I still see them come in stock for a day or 2 at a reasonable price before getting picked off. I'll keep an eye out but def keep looking.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
700 is outrageous. I'd understand it if you went into a store today and saw a glock for 700 even then you should walk.

I bought my gen 3 17 for 400 maybe 450.
I bought my gen 5 for 500. Both brand new, 3 mags, the case etc.

Only reason my gen 3 was low like 400 low is because I bought 2 guns at the same time and guy was like "if you're going to take them both today I'll cut off 250. This was back in the good ol' days before Trump though. Plenty of guns and ammo on shelves.

I still see them come in stock for a day or 2 at a reasonable price before getting picked off. I'll keep an eye out but def keep looking.
got mine just a few months ago. but i don't remember exactly how much it was.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Whats up with this guy Colion Noir....watched a couple videos where he was reviewing guns like....cool

Now this nikka pandering selling "we are the militia"...."will not comply" t shirts....

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Whats up with this guy Colion Noir....watched a couple videos where he was reviewing guns like....cool

Now this nikka pandering selling "we are the militia"...."will not comply" t shirts....
He c00ns rather hard. watch instructor mike's videos instead.

Colion is also kinda of narcissist too, i remember he did a video where he interviewed the Taran Tactical dude from John Wick. Spent the whole video talking about himself and bragging how he would be if it was him, while dude sat awkwardly nodding

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

I like him for the most part. His videos are funny and informative. I didn't like his NRA shilling. The pandering is a hustle. Let the man eat.:yeshrug:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
:patrice: I've heard this before, but I'm gonna need a citation on that one. I looked it up, and the only source is Council of Conservative Citizens, a white supremacist site, and they have no evidence beyond, "they're Jewish". Feinstein isn't even a Jew, her husband is.

She is a jew so you’re incorrect there.

“1. DIANNE FEINSTEIN WAS born Dianne Emiel Goldman on June 22, 1933, in San Francisco to Leon and Betty Goldman. Leon was a surgeon and Betty was a former model.

2. Born into a Jewish Democratic family, she was among the first non-Catholics to attend the Convent of the Sacred Heart High School, and she was elected president of the school's Class of 1951.”

https://www.usnews.com/news/nationa...-things-you-didnt-know-about-dianne-feinstein

As far as the source you’ll have to find one that satisfies you. Just because the source you saw came from a ws site doesn’t mean it’s wrong or should be disregarded. Besides there’s plenty of sources outside of ws sources because this used to be an issue that was talked about openly. Now it’s like people have forgotten all about it.

Adeptus Astartes

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
In the market for a AR 15. What’s a good brand at a reasonable price?
You're not going to find reasonable prices now, especially with the threat of the assault weapons ban. I'd suggest getting a Smith and Wesson M&P15 if you can find one. I hear they're great entry level ARs