Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm concerned. All it takes is ONE idiot with an "assault rifle" do something that shocks the nation, and Biden is coming full force:francis:. The Ultra left-wing might create this powder keg of events just to advance the gun-grab.

nobody is coming for our guns. It’s logistically impossible.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm concerned. All it takes is ONE idiot with an "assault rifle" do something that shocks the nation, and Biden is coming full force:francis:. The Ultra left-wing might create this powder keg of events just to advance the gun-grab.

It's concerning but absolutely nothing will happen policy wise.

If it were that easy some die hard Republican could just go shoot up a school or store tomorrow then Biden can do what he wants then Republicans can be like, want your guns back? Vote for us!

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

we had an idiot shoot up an elementary school...

we had a dude spray an entire concert in Vegas...

we had so many moments that would have been prime opportunities to do something and they couldn’t. I wouldn’t worry about that at all.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
sandy hook led to much stricter laws in many blue states tho, like the ny safe act. some red states took the opportunity to pass universal background checks and laws that beat up on gun owners with mental health issues. even holdout red states like florida passed big gun control packages after isis attacked that gay bar. vegas got us the bump stock ban, this wasn't the first time sumn got federally banned by decree (akins accelerator, street sweeper, open bolt semi-autos, honey badger, etc.) but it was the biggest incidence and we lost that battle. i think the one thing that augurs in our favor the most is that manchin's said the filibuster isn't going anywhere for now so 10 republicans would need to switch sides for any gun control to pass.

got another merkle tuning weight for my usp experts in btw, shooting 9mm feels like a nintendo zapper when the shyt weighs 59 oz loaded :jawalrus:
OCRCsNu.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
sandy hook led to much stricter laws in many blue states tho, like the ny safe act. some red states took the opportunity to pass universal background checks and laws that beat up on gun owners with mental health issues. even holdout red states like florida passed big gun control packages after isis attacked that gay bar. vegas got us the bump stock ban, this wasn't the first time sumn got federally banned by decree (akins accelerator, street sweeper, open bolt semi-autos, honey badger, etc.) but it was the biggest incidence and we lost that battle. i think the one thing that augurs in our favor the most is that manchin's said the filibuster isn't going anywhere for now so 10 republicans would need to switch sides for any gun control to pass.

got another merkle tuning weight for my usp experts in btw, shooting 9mm feels like a nintendo zapper when the shyt weighs 59 oz loaded :jawalrus:
OCRCsNu.jpg
What are these?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
nobody is coming for our guns. It’s logistically impossible.

I think if they told the public we had 30 days to turn our firearms in or face a felony if we’re ever caught in possession of one about 80-90% of the public would on some law-abiding shyt.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why specifically gen 3? local laws? I know cali banned newer models for some reason. I recently got a gen 5 and its great.

Did you get the Gen 5 for under $500? I have a budget and the newer Gen cost more money. Gen 3 have a excellent track record.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Did you get the Gen 5 for under $500? I have a budget and the newer Gen cost more money. Gen 3 have a excellent track record.
I think it was around 700. but i think all the new glocks are between 600 and 700. not sure if they still sell brand new gen 3 models. But these guns are so reliable you not losing much getting used either.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps

OCRCsNu.jpg
have u ever tried the Hk matchweight on them??