Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
OK brehs research on 1911 landed me on the cz75 sp01 :mjlit:. What are your thoughts?

mwfKcAe.jpg

cz-75-sp-01-shadow-canadian_1.jpg

Minnesotas%20best%20used%20gun%20selection-2_1.jpg
Best guns on the market when you upgrade the trigger. Look at a CZ P0-1

Daps
I'm trying to get weapons that look less gun nutty in case i ever have to go trial for self defense. so i figured instead of more ar's and ak's. I figured a semi auto shotgun might be a more wholesome look. But them benellis are very cost prohibitive. but i heard cheap ones jam alot.
Anybody got any got recommendations for a good budget semi auto 12 gage?
Get a mini-14 or mini-30 they don't look menacing but the shoot the same caliber as the ar's and aks

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I'm trying to get weapons that look less gun nutty in case i ever have to go trial for self defense. so i figured instead of more ar's and ak's. I figured a semi auto shotgun might be a more wholesome look. But them benellis are very cost prohibitive. but i heard cheap ones jam alot.
Anybody got any got recommendations for a good budget semi auto 12 gage?

To hell with that!!

This is 'Merica dammit and you have the right to have what YOU want!!
fukk these other fools feelings. As long as it's legal in your state you can have the firearm how you want to have it.
It's your Constitutional right!!

I agree with the gun nuts on certain points. lol

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Faced with rising crime and social upheaval, more Black Chicagoans are seeking out firearms for their own protection

Moments after firing a gun for the first time, Alicea Burton proudly displayed the result of her marksmanship: a human silhouette target perforated with more than two dozen 9 mm holes.

“It was easier than I thought,” the 30-year-old from Chicago’s Bronzeville neighborhood said after emerging from an Oak Forest gun range. “The sound of the bullets did throw me off, but after a while it just became normal so it didn’t scare me.”

Burton, who was pursuing a concealed carry license, is among a surge of African Americans who are taking a new interest in firearms.

A gun industry survey taken in 2020 — a record year for sales — noted that Black customers accounted for the largest increase of any racial group. A Northwestern University study found that while white people bought more firearms overall last year, African Americans made up a disproportionate number of first-time gun buyers.

YXP7Z3EEFZEELIHB7TZO2PBXBM.jpg

The Tribune sought demographic information on firearm ownership identification card and concealed carry license holders from the Illinois State Police in January, but the agency said it could not provide the information by press time.

In 2017, the Pew Research Center released a study that captured some of the complexities of gun ownership. Only 1 in 4 Black people reported having a gun, compared to 1 in 3 white people, and they were far more likely to believe that more guns mean more crime.

Autry Phillips, head of the violence prevention group Target Area Development Corp., said African Americans are already disproportionately affected by gun violence. Putting more firearms, even legal ones, into Black communities could result in gun theft, accidental shootings and tragedy, he said.

“We’re dealing with enough deaths in our community,” he said. “Why do we keep adding guns?”

New organizations dedicated to Black gun ownership are nonetheless emerging, aiming to provide a welcoming environment to newcomers and counter long-standing negative images of Black people with firearms.

“It’s accepted that a white man in America with a gun is seen as a patriot, while a Black man with a gun is seen as a criminal,” said David Hayes of the 761st Gun Club of Illinois, a firearms education group based in the south suburbs. “It doesn’t make Americans want to get behind that.”

Some Black Chicagoans told the Tribune that rising crime and social upheaval drove them to seek out firearms for their own protection.

The biggest spikes in gun buying last year came in March, during the early days of the pandemic, and in June, when protests over the police killing of George Floyd boiled into violence.

cont....

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/breaking/ct-black-gun-ownership-increasing-20210301-y3pdyrzspjdlhbm4ksre2amcfi-story.html

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
To hell with that!!

This is 'Merica dammit and you have the right to have what YOU want!!
fukk these other fools feelings. As long as it's legal in your state you can have the firearm how you want to have it.
It's your Constitutional right!!

I agree with the gun nuts on certain points. lol
I feel you, i own a ar-15 and its tricked out now too. but i'm being realistic too. If you go to court they gonna get the most ardent anti gun jurors to try and convict you. its a better look to have a humble looking old double barrell that everyone has in their basement because it got handed down by grandpa, then it is to have some John Wick looking shyt. Should it be that way? no. i just think it's a good idea to have one of those just in case.

saturn7

Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
I feel you, i own a ar-15 and its tricked out now too. but i'm being realistic too. If you go to court they gonna get the most ardent anti gun jurors to try and convict you. its a better look to have a humble looking old double barrell that everyone has in their basement because it got handed down by grandpa, then it is to have some John Wick looking shyt. Should it be that way? no. i just think it's a good idea to have one of those just in case.

I'm not sure why it would make a difference. Especially if it's a home defense situation. I understand some of these DA's and prosecutor's be tripping trying to call anything an "assault" weapon.

nah. Give em the tactical!!! lol

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I'm not sure why it would make a difference. Especially if it's a home defense situation. I understand some of these DA's and prosecutor's be tripping trying to call anything an "assault" weapon.

nah. Give em the tactical!!! lol
I wouldn't think the gun itself would a problem, but I have heard of the "prosecutor's special", where folk have guns with crazy cerakotes, punisher shyt, or violent phrases on their weapons. That doesn't seem smart to have on a defense gun. It would scare the suburban housewives.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i remember a case where a guy was involved in some mutual road rage with a group of drunk guys on bikes. they pointed a gun at him and his gf and chased them like 20 miles to his work. well he worked at h&k and popped the trunk with a full auto ac556 lol. the prosecutor seized on the fact that he'd used an nfa gun and made such a show of waving it around in court that the judge had to instruct the jury that the type of weapon involved didn't matter. this was in virginia which was a gun friendly state at the time tho.

edit: oh yeah there was this too, this cac had "YOU'RE fukkED" written on his dust cover and the judge didn't allow it to be shown to the jury ‘You’re fukked’: The Acquittal of Officer Brailsford and the Crisis of Police Impunity

:troll:
PUq6Bk4.jpg

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Welp cant find 45-70 ammo anywhere :francis:

Looks like im casting and hand loading my own ammo

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm concerned. All it takes is ONE idiot with an "assault rifle" do something that shocks the nation, and Biden is coming full force:francis:. The Ultra left-wing might create this powder keg of events just to advance the gun-grab.