Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

boxfullofjoel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F948-A578-004-E-4199-8216-CA48-AD3-C5-E02.jpg
Heat :whew:. Them 1911 sh*t on Polymers.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Crazy accurate guns. I’m a decent shot, but beyond 15 yards my aim is suspect as hell. With a 1911 I can still actually get what could be called groupings beyond 15 yards.
if u like shooting centerfire for groups u gotta get on fixed barrel pistols breh... i'm not a special shooter at all n here's a 33 yard group from my benelli mp3s, i can't even get results like this out of race guns
p7v86nz.png

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know y'all are "civilians" but you really shouldn't be posting your serial numbers in here. Just one man's opinion.

It's good practice to not do so, however other than personal inventory they are pretty much worthless to the civilian.

There's no local or federal database for gun serial numbers. They aren't like car vins, where you can run them and find a particular make or model and then cross reference that to any owners.

In fact the only way a gun serial really registers anything is when it is reported stolen.

You can pm me for more information.

But yeah it's not the best practice. Hell I wouldn't pose the serial number to my TV, my bicycle or my Nintendo switch....It's just a principle.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm trying to get weapons that look less gun nutty in case i ever have to go trial for self defense. so i figured instead of more ar's and ak's. I figured a semi auto shotgun might be a more wholesome look. But them benellis are very cost prohibitive. but i heard cheap ones jam alot.
Anybody got any got recommendations for a good budget semi auto 12 gage?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to get weapons that look less gun nutty in case i ever have to go trial for self defense. so i figured instead of more ar's and ak's. I figured a semi auto shotgun might be a more wholesome look. But them benellis are very cost prohibitive. but i heard cheap ones jam alot.
Anybody got any got recommendations for a good budget semi auto 12 gage?

Try to find an 870 wingmaster magnum set (bird barrel and slug barrel) mine is from the early 90's when quality control was at its peak. But you can probably still find them. I have never looked new so idk if they come in a set. But ive heard the quality has gone to shyt.

There's nothing tactical or "cool" or anything about it. Cops ever ask why you bought it or have it "hunting :yeshrug:"

My boy has a nice benelli. He's a Gucci boy so really if a gun ain't over $1300 he's not trying to have it. He associates higher price with higher quality. Which a lot of the time it is, but when he goes to the range he makes sure cats aren't shooting the same shyt as him. I've shot his benelli, it's beautiful as extra extra smooth. But I'd take my 870 all day. I've hunted with the long barrel, which imo is very comparable to the smoothness of his benelli but I've also pounded hundreds of slugs, and 3.5 gave me a welt, the gun performs beautifully. Truth be told I'd take mine over a benelli any day of the week.

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Try to find an 870 wingmaster magnum set (bird barrel and slug barrel) mine is from the early 90's when quality control was at its peak. But you can probably still find them. I have never looked new so idk if they come in a set. But ive heard the quality has gone to shyt.

There's nothing tactical or "cool" or anything about it. Cops ever ask why you bought it or have it "hunting :yeshrug:"

My boy has a nice benelli. He's a Gucci boy so really if a gun ain't over $1300 he's not trying to have it. He associates higher price with higher quality. Which a lot of the time it is, but when he goes to the range he makes sure cats aren't shooting the same shyt as him. I've shot his benelli, it's beautiful as extra extra smooth. But I'd take my 870 all day. I've hunted with the long barrel, which imo is very comparable to the smoothness of his benelli but I've also pounded hundreds of slugs, and 3.5 gave me a welt, the gun performs beautifully. Truth be told I'd take mine over a benelli any day of the week.
Awesome i’ll check it out