Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
I'll let you keep incriminating yourself by showing off your handgun online. :troll:I'll keep my artillery to myself till it's time. You don't pull it out unless you gone use it, otherwise you bluffing:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I'll let you keep incriminating yourself by showing off your handgun online. :troll:I'll keep my artillery to myself till it's time. You don't pull it out unless you gone use it, otherwise you bluffing:pachaha:

:pachaha: how im from Cali but in yo state with more straps than you :pachaha:

"incriminating" lol "the laws" got you in checc . i carry my shyt illegally , get like me :takedat:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
calixprynce negged you for your post in the thread The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread. With the following comment: drop it on the flo , whats that? its a hundiddy :puff:
Female Tendencies :youngsabo::umad:

nah you the one complainin about a neg then posted the shyt . who really offended ?

:umad: no wonder you unarmed , hoe ass nikkas dont need guns :mjlol:

if you REALLY feelin played , lets meet up so I can put yo grits eatin ass on a T Shirt, country nikka

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
nah you the one complainin about a neg then posted the shyt . who really offended ?

:umad: no wonder you unarmed , hoe ass nikkas dont need guns :mjlol:
Where did I complain :dwillhuh:you're in your feelings to Neg me, I'm doing something to make you mad Cali princess :jawalrus:

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
go buy a gun homie, you out here laccin . I negged you cuz I knew you'd cry like a bytch about it . you a nikka nerd, you predictable:umad:
I don't have to buy what I already have. Go invest in bigger artillery and practice at the range so you don't accidently cheddar Bob yourself or hit aa innocent bystander.

I knew you were emotional like a female. That's why you Neg. It's okay princess, it's just hilarious. Since when California dude's use lacking? That's a Chicago term. Ya'll term is slipping :ohhh::sas2:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I don't have to buy what I already have. Go invest in bigger artillery and practice at the range so you don't accidently cheddar Bob yourself or hit aa innocent bystander.

I knew you were emotional like a female. That's why you Neg. It's okay princess, it's just hilarious. Since when California dude's use lacking? That's a Chicago term. Ya'll term is slipping :ohhh::sas2:

Loser ass nikka. Thot is a Chicago word too clown :mjlol: get off our dicc, y’all already stole our hoods.

get with that action , slave

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Loser ass nikka. Thot is a Chicago word too clown :mjlol: get off our dicc, y’all already stole our hoods.

get with that action , slave
Stole your Hoods, ya'll gangsters so how can anybody steal from you? You sound like a victim:dead:
Hey Texas let's give their hoods back:heh: