Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
sigsauer.com at 4:45am eastern time every night, every caliber sells out in 5 minutes or less, most in 1

flickering while shot, mount coming loose after a couple boxes of ammo
i'm actually really happy the aim light i recently got. really solid construction. simple to use and install, doesn't come loose or flicker either. i went bought a second one to put on my shotgun.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Checking in with some 2021 plans...those of us with rifles I suggest getting .556 . .223 .762 300blackout atleast a box of each every paycheck as I have a bad feeling that soon they may stop selling these as soon as a assault rifle ban comes to fruition. It may not happen but I suggest being more safe than sorry. No pint in having rifles with no ammo or having only a small amount where u won’t be able to even practice because u gotta keep the shyt u got.

Next up I plan on getting the newest releases that I really want and I can’t fukk around like usual when it comes to “new releases” as I don’t want to be copping shyt during a future “capacity limit” law where all the mags that come with my gun are 10 rounds.....here’s my list

1. Walther PDP: I looooove the ppq trigger and it’s one of the best striker fired triggers of all time if not the best....well, they just beat it with the pdp as well as making the ergos waaay better with deeper slide serrations, 18 round mags and a ported slide all for under $650. Must have

2. HK VP9 longslide: I like the vp9 and the longslide is a personal must have. No reason for me to give u guys other than the fact I love Hk. Guilty personal obsession. $900 retail price a lil steep.

3. Ruger PC 9mm Charger: came out a few years ago and I didn’t cop. Everyone who has it relates it above the super expensive pcc’s they have. I hear the trigger is exceptional. Another gun u wanna cop before an incoming ban on assault weapons just may include pcc’s and for the price this may be “the working mans” best option. Last time at the gun store I seen one for $650... also takes the Glock mags so u could go up to a 50 drum and magpul is releasing one later this year that will obviously work flawlessly, I’m excited...

4. HK USP 40: I had a usp 45 before which I sold and later I bought an HK45 which Was supposed to be an upgrade(basically a p30 shooting 45acp) and while I love that gun I still miss the feeling of the usp. It’s just something about it. I’m gonna get it in 40 which is the caliber the usp was made to use in the first place....once again Hk prices very steep I find these in stores in my area for about $800-$900

5. iWi tavor ts12 shotgun: 15 rounds of 12 g :shaq: this gun is a personal dream gun for me. A cat on this very site has one and he is the reason why I never copped when I had the chance because at the moment they are going for $1300 in my area and he told me he copped his for basically half of that. I understand the times were in but that shyt is ridiculous. Now however with things going the way they are, if I don’t cop this year I may never get another chance....

what u guys looking at for 2021? It’s some very cool shyt coming out...

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
my number one new toy to get is the keltec p50, not much new stuff beyond that... maybe a langdon 92x performance, pardini gt9, taurus tx22 competition or ts12 - if only for the reason that the shyt looks like it's straight outta doom. :whew: the market for most old/weird/rare pistols was pretty soft last year and if it keeps up that's what i'll focus on. i also wanted a suppressed beretta bobcat but i shot a breh's this morning and it was a jam factory lol.

imo the usp is the most :ahh: pistol ever invented, i'll at you if i see a surplus drop. it's just not a $900 gun, i turned down a new 45 elite for $850 last year and this guy had a bunch of 40s up recently which all went for $500-600. n the 40s were going for 350-400 this time last year.
PpfQ2jF.png

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Checking in with some 2021 plans...those of us with rifles I suggest getting .556 . .223 .762 300blackout atleast a box of each every paycheck as I have a bad feeling that soon they may stop selling these as soon as a assault rifle ban comes to fruition. It may not happen but I suggest being more safe than sorry. No pint in having rifles with no ammo or having only a small amount where u won’t be able to even practice because u gotta keep the shyt u got.

Next up I plan on getting the newest releases that I really want and I can’t fukk around like usual when it comes to “new releases” as I don’t want to be copping shyt during a future “capacity limit” law where all the mags that come with my gun are 10 rounds.....here’s my list

1. Walther PDP: I looooove the ppq trigger and it’s one of the best striker fired triggers of all time if not the best....well, they just beat it with the pdp as well as making the ergos waaay better with deeper slide serrations, 18 round mags and a ported slide all for under $650. Must have

2. HK VP9 longslide: I like the vp9 and the longslide is a personal must have. No reason for me to give u guys other than the fact I love Hk. Guilty personal obsession. $900 retail price a lil steep.

3. Ruger PC 9mm Charger: came out a few years ago and I didn’t cop. Everyone who has it relates it above the super expensive pcc’s they have. I hear the trigger is exceptional. Another gun u wanna cop before an incoming ban on assault weapons just may include pcc’s and for the price this may be “the working mans” best option. Last time at the gun store I seen one for $650... also takes the Glock mags so u could go up to a 50 drum and magpul is releasing one later this year that will obviously work flawlessly, I’m excited...

4. HK USP 40: I had a usp 45 before which I sold and later I bought an HK45 which Was supposed to be an upgrade(basically a p30 shooting 45acp) and while I love that gun I still miss the feeling of the usp. It’s just something about it. I’m gonna get it in 40 which is the caliber the usp was made to use in the first place....once again Hk prices very steep I find these in stores in my area for about $800-$900

5. iWi tavor ts12 shotgun: 15 rounds of 12 g :shaq: this gun is a personal dream gun for me. A cat on this very site has one and he is the reason why I never copped when I had the chance because at the moment they are going for $1300 in my area and he told me he copped his for basically half of that. I understand the times were in but that shyt is ridiculous. Now however with things going the way they are, if I don’t cop this year I may never get another chance....

getting either a draco or some type of AR-15 this year, and more ammo like always

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
For all the new gun owners make sure you get familiar with your state's gun laws.

NRA-ILA | State Gun Laws

Click the link for each state for detailed laws

You do not want to get caught up with some bullshyt charge (carrying banned ammo or mag, improper transportation, etc). Might be worth it to check out the laws for your neighbor states too.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
Hoping to just do swaps this year, trade Kimber Stainless Raptor for a Dan Wesson CBOB
E0-E0-C6-CB-8-B52-4-F41-8095-90442-B43571-A.jpg
>>>
4675-E594-034-C-4372-AF97-ACDF78-A52-CBF.png

and give Mossberg 930SPX to BIL and pick up FNH SLP Mk I for home security.
839-EB884-8-B0-A-482-B-A25-B-536-CB4-AA4-A9-E.jpg

Realistically, only the shotgun will happen

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
my number one new toy to get is the keltec p50, not much new stuff beyond that... maybe a langdon 92x performance, pardini gt9, taurus tx22 competition or ts12 - if only for the reason that the shyt looks like it's straight outta doom. :whew: the market for most old/weird/rare pistols was pretty soft last year and if it keeps up that's what i'll focus on. i also wanted a suppressed beretta bobcat but i shot a breh's this morning and it was a jam factory lol.

imo the usp is the most :ahh: pistol ever invented, i'll at you if i see a surplus drop. it's just not a $900 gun, i turned down a new 45 elite for $850 last year and this guy had a bunch of 40s up recently which all went for $500-600. n the 40s were going for 350-400 this time last year.
PpfQ2jF.png
Bruh.. That KelTec STUPID:obama: need that