Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Not that I give a damn about what happens to the Capitol rioters, but what does zip-tie man's cache of weapons that were left at home have to do with anything? This is how they demonize 2A. Yes, you can own as many guns as you want but they can and will use that to build a case against you. I've seen this done on numerous occasions.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/e...ol-riot-to-make-second-court-appearance-today

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
Not that I give a damn about what happens to the Capitol rioters, but what does zip-tie man's cache of weapons that were left at home have to do with anything? This is how they demonize 2A. Yes, you can own as many guns as you want but they can and will use that to build a case against you. I've seen this done on numerous occasions.

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/e...ol-riot-to-make-second-court-appearance-today

Felons cant own firearms...he did it to himself

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

Seriously:snoop:
My mother in law has more guns than this. Tying the 2A to right wing extremism is a good way to erode support.
Felons cant own firearms...he did it to himself
Did he have a record prior to this?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
the ziptie cac is prolly gonna get off with a slap on the wrist. the pretrial judge was pretty pissed at the feds and let him go, some of the sticking points were that he went into the capitol with his mom and was caught on video saying he didn't wanna bring weapons into the building.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
the ziptie cac is prolly gonna get off with a slap on the wrist. the pretrial judge was pretty pissed at the feds and let him go, some of the sticking points were that he went into the capitol with his mom and was caught on video saying he didn't wanna bring weapons into the building.
On Federal charges, people are required to be let out on bail unless the prosecution can prove they are either dangerous, or a flight risk. The Feds want to make an example out of these people. I doubt they get off, but they might. Trump took over abkut a third of federal courts. Might be some sympathizers here and there.:francis:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
On Federal charges, people are required to be let out on bail unless the prosecution can prove they are either dangerous, or a flight risk. The Feds want to make an example out of these people. I doubt they get off, but they might. Trump took over abkut a third of federal courts. Might be some sympathizers here and there.:francis:
this is what i was reading, it makes it sound like this cac was one of only ~5 ppl who didn't get remanded but it's light on those details Man who allegedly entered Senate chamber with taser, cuffs is ordered released pending trial