Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
those nylon ones aren't safe for glocks. getchu a kydex one, if you don't like the feel there's ones with leather/cloth linings on the side that's against your body. here's a list of good holster makers i got from another board, kydex is so easy to work with that they'll all be on the same level of quality.
Amorak Tactical (Kydex holsters), Black Arch Holsters, Blade-Tech, Bravo Concealment, Clinger Holsters, Comp-Tac, Crossbreed Holsters (high-end leather hybrid holsters), Dara Holsters (Kydex iwb, owb, and sport/performance holsters), DeSantis Gunhide, Foxx Holsters, Galco (economical leather holsters), G-Code, by Edge Works Manufacturing, Gundo Holsters, Hidden Hybrid (convertible IWB/OWB), Jackson Leather Works, JM Custom Kydex, Kangaroo Carry (fabric shoulder holsters/wraps), Milt Sparks (high-end leather holsters), Mitch Rosen (high-end leather holsters), N82 Tactical, Raven Concealment, Safariland (what cops carry), StealthGear USA (high-end synthetic hybrid holsters), Tier 1 Concealed (high-end Kydex holsters), Theis Holsters, Tuc Tite Holsters, Under Tech Undercover (spandex, belly bands, compression shorts, leggings), Vedder Holsters, White Hat Holsters (many options for rail-mounted lights/lasers)

thanks bro

@bigwill100 good looks

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
i have now sold most of my 9's to grab other shyt. i have a bit of sellers remorse regarding my m&p 2.0 compact 9 with threaded barell. i sold it because i already had two 9's the exact size (g19 and walther ppq sc) and the thread protector always came off when i shoot. but man if that aint the lightest recoiling 9 ive ever shot:wow:....i think im gonna get the full size in fde and make it a nightstand option. If anyone is looking for a competition level gun out the box id definitely suggest there performance center model. Smith and Wesson offers all these models at under $650 with the performance center model being the most expensive. If anyone gets a chance to shoot a 2.0 i suggest doing it right after shooting a sig/hk/glock as it will feel soooo much smoother as far as recoil is concerned. i gotta get me another one

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County

opened the box upside down while driving I was so excited :banderas: my third gun but my first glock. It was between this and the glock 19X but I already have the smith and Wesson m&p 2.0 with the four inch barrel and it shoots beautifully so I went with something I can conceal and gonna get the concealed license next week

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
saw a nice deal on packs the other day, still good thru tmrw, use code FIRESALE50 not the one the page says. SALE!

the lil bertha backpack is dope and the double pistol case is nicer than the peacekeeper ones. i'd avoid the big bertha tho unless ur like 6'7"/350#, the shyt is enormous.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
saw a nice deal on packs the other day, still good thru tmrw, use code FIRESALE50 not the one the page says. SALE!

the lil bertha backpack is dope and the double pistol case is nicer than the peacekeeper ones. i'd avoid the big bertha tho unless ur like 6'7"/350#, the shyt is enormous.

Just bought the big bertha also. I need some hard cases. I did need some new backpacks too. I'll see which one is cooler.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Just bought the big bertha also. I need some hard cases. I did need some new backpacks too. I'll see which one is cooler.
those fugazi pelican cases from harbor freight have been good for me. the foam's really shytty so i plastidipped it after i did the pick-n-pluck job but the cases themselves are seemingly unkillable, i fly with them all the time.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
those fugazi pelican cases from harbor freight have been good for me. the foam's really shytty so i plastidipped it after i did the pick-n-pluck job but the cases themselves are seemingly unkillable, i fly with them all the time.

I went and ordered 2. I need one more. Ima wait til I get the 2 I ordered to make sure my big gun fits. If it does I'll order a third otherwise ima have to go big.