Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
just bought an hk45 thinking of making it my home defense night stand gun but the 10 rounds make it kind of sketchy. Wanted the usp 45 since it comes with 12 rounds but havent seen a usp45 in years. Might have to cop them stupid expevsive hk45 20 round extendos from hkparts....
Got a walther ppq 45.12 and one in the head with the best trigger ever. Wanted a bigger concealed carry for winter with more rounds. Love it

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Got a walther ppq 45.12 and one in the head with the best trigger ever. Wanted a bigger concealed carry for winter with more rounds. Love it
Why bigger for the winter? I was thinking the opposite, im eyeing the p320 rxp compact.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
Why bigger for the winter? I was thinking the opposite, im eyeing the p320 rxp compact.
I like the capacity and trigger but mainly because it's bulkier then my Glock 27 and can only hide it for sure with a hoodie and coat.. I wear that shyt on me in the summer and the looks :picard:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the ticket on the 19 isn't bad. you can get a gen3 online for 475-500 but you gotta spend time hunting one down then pay for shipping and the $20-30 transfer fee. the 19x and 509 are ridiculous asks tho.

Yeah the 509 is wild

I was tryna find a 43x but haven’t been able to

I don’t wanna buy a gen 3
Yea my 19x was about $625 brand new. My 17 is a gen 4 and was about $550
19x.jpg

You carry the 19x? I thought it was too big for that

glock over sig 365 and Springfield hellcat?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yeah the 509 is wild

I was tryna find a 43x but haven’t been able to

I don’t wanna buy a gen 3

You carry the 19x? I thought it was too big for that

glock over sig 365 and Springfield hellcat?
IMO it's just the right size for me and you definitely looking for subcompact. You ever tried a Canik TP9 SC Elite? Caniks are low key nice as hell.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IMO it's just the right size for me and you definitely looking for subcompact. You ever tried a Canik TP9 SC Elite? Caniks are low key nice as hell.

funny you say that

beautiful gun. They had one in stock at academy for like 750

way lighter weight than it looks

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Nice i got the walther ppq 9mm sub compact. Your right that trigger is propably the best striker fired trigger out the box or maybe even afer market as well as i personally think the walther is better than the apex trigger. Imo only canik tp9 elute combat comes close....thats a nice ass buy for a 45 will u use for home defense?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
Nice i got the walther ppq 9mm sub compact. Your right that trigger is propably the best striker fired trigger out the box or maybe even afer market as well as i personally think the walther is better than the apex trigger. Imo only canik tp9 elute combat comes close....thats a nice ass buy for a 45 will u use for home defense?
Oh DEFINITELY. It's more at home then on me because the only way it conceals is with jeans, a hoodie AND coat. If I even throw on sweats it's too heavy, so it'll be the last thing you'll see you come in my crib if not the Keltec :wow:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Went ahead and grabbed the glock 19x

what’s a good holster for it? I like nylon over shell
those nylon ones aren't safe for glocks. getchu a kydex one, if you don't like the feel there's ones with leather/cloth linings on the side that's against your body. here's a list of good holster makers i got from another board, kydex is so easy to work with that they'll all be on the same level of quality.
Amorak Tactical (Kydex holsters), Black Arch Holsters, Blade-Tech, Bravo Concealment, Clinger Holsters, Comp-Tac, Crossbreed Holsters (high-end leather hybrid holsters), Dara Holsters (Kydex iwb, owb, and sport/performance holsters), DeSantis Gunhide, Foxx Holsters, Galco (economical leather holsters), G-Code, by Edge Works Manufacturing, Gundo Holsters, Hidden Hybrid (convertible IWB/OWB), Jackson Leather Works, JM Custom Kydex, Kangaroo Carry (fabric shoulder holsters/wraps), Milt Sparks (high-end leather holsters), Mitch Rosen (high-end leather holsters), N82 Tactical, Raven Concealment, Safariland (what cops carry), StealthGear USA (high-end synthetic hybrid holsters), Tier 1 Concealed (high-end Kydex holsters), Theis Holsters, Tuc Tite Holsters, Under Tech Undercover (spandex, belly bands, compression shorts, leggings), Vedder Holsters, White Hat Holsters (many options for rail-mounted lights/lasers)