Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Does anyone use a Glock 43 as their carry gun? I have a Glock 19 and it just a little to big for my liking.
I have a 43X and I like it. Single stack 10rd unless you buy the Shield Arms magazines to up the capacity. I think the regular 43 only carries 6. Haven't had the chance to actually test the 15rd mags since the ammo shortage and all.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
I have a 43X and I like it. Single stack 10rd unless you buy the Shield Arms magazines to up the capacity. I think the regular 43 only carries 6. Haven't had the chance to actually test the 15rd mags since the ammo shortage and all.
shield arm mags work great with the 43x. I sold mine once I got a p365 tho. Smaller package with more rounds out the box aling with 12 round factory flush and 15 round extension factory sig Sauer magazines. The trigger is awesome as well. Crisp light trigger pull with a short tactile reset for quick/rapid shooters. I highly recommend the p365 or Springfield hellcat for everyone’s edc. I sometimes forget I have a gun on me if I have big enough pockets.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Skipped the ccw class, because it's 12 hours and i just could give up a whole saturday doing that shyt.

Found out though you can apply online for a non resident virginia license which allows you to carry in 27 states include mine. only takes 45 minutes. recommend this for people wanting a ccw without the hassle.

but gonna investigate more to make sure this is true.
Utah doesn't? 30 states non-resident, and can all be done by mail. My basic handgun class covered their classroom requirements.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
The ATF withdrew the notice...I'm so confused
this is what winning looks like, i was confused for a min too cuz we don't pick too many of those up haha. ion remember the atf backing down like this since the revolt against the proposed m855 ban 5 years ago.

i picked up this 10mm beast the other day, gonna go lazily plink with it now :ahh:
kJTob5J.jpg

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
this is what winning looks like, i was confused for a min too cuz we don't pick too many of those up haha. ion remember the atf backing down like this since the revolt against the proposed m855 ban 5 years ago.

i picked up this 10mm beast the other day, gonna go lazily plink with it now :ahh:
kJTob5J.jpg
That's more than a little plinking...nice

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
ATF scrapped the pistol brace thing my geez! No need to rush out and buy up all the pcc’s boys let’s get back to budgeting our money:wow: