Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
this is what winning looks like, i was confused for a min too cuz we don't pick too many of those up haha. ion remember the atf backing down like this since the revolt against the proposed m855 ban 5 years ago.

i picked up this 10mm beast the other day, gonna go lazily plink with it now :ahh:
kJTob5J.jpg
Make sure you pick up some underwood, double tap, buffalo bore, or sig target ammo. All that other 10mm target stuff is :mjlol:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
You ever tried out a 9x25?
i hadn't heard of that, i looked it up and it seems like it's a competition caliber that lost to 38 super? everything that's nice about it, seems like i can get almost as good performance from 357 sig which i'm def a fan of. plus i only care about target shooting, not really interested in competition.

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
i hadn't heard of that, i looked it up and it seems like it's a competition caliber that lost to 38 super? everything that's nice about it, seems like i can get almost as good performance from 357 sig which i'm def a fan of. plus i only care about target shooting, not really interested in competition.
I don't care about competition, either. Just one of those "cause I can" things. It's plenty hotter than .357 sig. A while back I bought a 9x25 barrel for my G29. It's a lot of fun at the range. Fireballs. But with the recoil and trouble of finding it I can see why it would lose to .38 super :yeshrug:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
These gun prices are f***ing insane, been looking at the 92fs inox the past year & change contemplating copping but decided against it. 600-750 dollar piece. Check today & they selling these hoes for a grand :gucci::scust::camby: Don’t know if it's because they stopped production or because of the overall firearms market atm. All I know is I ain't buying, selling, or moving s***.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
These gun prices are f***ing insane, been looking at the 92fs inox the past year & change contemplating copping but decided against it. 600-750 dollar piece. Check today & they selling these hoes for a grand :gucci::scust::camby: Don’t know if it's because they stopped production or because of the overall firearms market atm. All I know is I ain't buying, selling, or moving s***.
prices in my area have finally started to come down a bit. The pistol brace situation being scrapped should help too. I expect prices to come down by March as long as joe and the gang leave firearms alone for a while. I assume all the doomsday panic buys are finished at this point. There may be one last rush with this stimulus but after that I don’t expect “normal people” to be buying $500 plus tools every other week like us crazy gun lovers.....

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
i can see ammo prices being a problem for a while. there's been 7 million new shooters since march, even with a conservative estimate at 5 boxes per shooter for training/carrying/emergency supply that's 1.75 billion rounds more than normal demand. and that's just for common calibers, i think the situation with milsurp/boutique rounds which aren't made continuously is gonna be bad for a long time. never in my life did i think i'd see the supply of shyt like 303 british or 30-06 m1 run out. :damn:

Is the glock 44 22lr a good carry pistol
rimfire calibers aren't reliable enough to carry and the g44 isn't a good pistol, something like a keltec p32 checks a lot of the same boxes but in a centerfire caliber

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is the glock 44 22lr a good carry pistol

Not really. No real stopping power. You'd have to be extremely precise with it. The type of precision that is more toward up close and personal assassination vs self defense.

I think anytime you shoot someone they're gonna be like :whoa: but rather than piss someone off who may have any intentions you want something to put them on their ass or a hole in'em large enough for them to want to gtfo.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Not really. No real stopping power. You'd have to be extremely precise with it. The type of precision that is more toward up close and personal assassination vs self defense.

I think anytime you shoot someone they're gonna be like :whoa: but rather than piss someone off who may have any intentions you want something to put them on their ass or a hole in'em large enough for them to want to gtfo.

i can see ammo prices being a problem for a while. there's been 7 million new shooters since march, even with a conservative estimate at 5 boxes per shooter for training/carrying/emergenciy supply that's 1.75 billion rounds more than normal demand. and that's just for common calibers, i think the situation with milsurp/boutique rounds which aren't made continuously is gonna be bad for a long time. never in my life did i think i'd see the supply of shyt like 303 british or 30-06 m1 run out. :damn:

rimfire calibers aren't reliable enough to carry and the g44 isn't a good pistol, something like a keltec p32 checks a lot of the same boxes but in a centerfire caliber

that’s the only gun I ever shot at the gun range :damn:

I liked because it had no kickback what’s a gun for a beginner for self defense ?

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
So you telling me a glock 44 22lr can’t kill someone?

I’m not arguing just trying to see

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
shyt y’all trippin 22lr is known to bounce around inside the body fukking up all types of internal organs n shyt.... but like homie said 22lr caliber is not known for reliability. A looooot of feeding issues with the ammo and mags. I recommend the Taurus tx22 over the Glock. I’m gonna get one for my daughter so she can practice with a close to full size gun but with little to no recoil as well as a pretty good trigger for a $250 gun

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you telling me a glock 44 22lr can’t kill someone?

I’m not arguing just trying to see
shyt y’all trippin 22lr is known to bounce around inside the body fukking up all types of internal organs n shyt.... but like homie said 22lr caliber is not known for reliability. A looooot of feeding issues with the ammo and mags. I recommend the Taurus tx22 over the Glock. I’m gonna get one for my daughter so she can practice with a close to full size gun but with little to no recoil as well as a pretty good trigger for a $250 gun

Like I said. It ain't for self defense. It's more for assassinations. If your going to shoot someone point blank in the heart, through the eye, temple, medulla oblong, throat, back of the neck on the spine.....go ahead. That's the caliber I'd recommend for that. Personally I wouldn't use a larger caliber for those shots. But those aren't self defense shots. Your ccw lawyer is gonna go :hubie:.

Otherwise you need extreme precision. Like I said before anytime you shoot at anyone with anything they are probably going to flee or want to. Imo if your going to shoot someone you want them to sit the fukk down, like can't run away due to gun shot wound or have a nice hole and be leakin.

In a self defense scenario you want 1-2 shots to stop or drop a suspect. Barring excited delirium 9,40 is gonna stop that and definitely your larger calibers.
A .22 has a larger chance of just making someone mad (adrenaline) and continue to be a threat vs stop or end a threat.

Last edited: