new.jpg

new.jpg
:whoo::ohlawd:

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got some new toys today, i had the at2000s in .40 and it was so nice i had to get it in 9 too, next up is either the longslide or the one with the palladium slide if i can ever find one
hOI2xJT.jpg

ch0v8o6.jpg

wbTlvkG.jpg

Is the first gun some kinda CZ clone?

cali shooter here so most of these handguns are foreign to me

Daps
Reppin
NULL
question for the brothers who have build their own ar's from 80% lowers. How much time and work is it if I would be using a router? Do I need the armorer's wrench and are the complete lower and upper sets the best and most cost effective way to go? Lastly, how did you know you were aligning everything and milling everything correctly ( will things not fit if they are off).

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
got some new toys today, i had the at2000s in .40 and it was so nice i had to get it in 9 too, next up is either the longslide or the one with the palladium slide if i can ever find one
hOI2xJT.jpg

ch0v8o6.jpg

wbTlvkG.jpg
Who makes the all black one in the middle?
Edit never mind the symbol on the grip threw me off...you got me looking at sig legions and now

Last edited:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Who makes the all black one in the middle?
Edit never mind the symbol on the grip threw me off...you got me looking at sig legions and now
meh, now that i've shot it a bunch idt it's worth it, sure the trigger is nice but the gun doesn't come close to the build quality of a west german p226 or a german p226 x-series. u can replicate the trigger in any p226 with just these two parts:
Short Reset Trigger Parts Kit - P226, P227, P229, P228
SIG P-Series Dual Adjustable Straight Trigger - Grayguns
so all the legion series really gets you is a goofy logo on the grip and a grey paint job
What are some good guns for $200 to 400?
hit the link in my sig

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
anybody have any thoughts on the 150grain federal HST micro jhp 9mm ammo? Supposely it's designed specifically for compact and subcompact 9's.
Want to test it out but they're all sold out. pretty expensive. but for defense ammo. I only buy like 40 or 50 defensive rounds a year anyways. i don't expect to get into multiple self defense shootings.

FP_P9HST5S_9mmLuger_MicroHSTJHP_Combo_R.jpg

pretty heavy round for caliber with is supposed to make the compacts more accurate due to less recoil. think it's subsonic because of this too, which is good if you have to shot in the house.