2fPttke.jpg

kcMdYRg.jpg

F1byH20.jpg

Grips came in. Still getting some hogue grips though

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was a double shooting at one of my local ranges last night. Somebody said that a man shot his son and then shot himself. These are evil times we're living in.

This happens. It's not too common but it seems like there's a heavy cloud that hangs over the range when it does.

My local range closed and reopened under a new name and new owners when it happened. This was like 2 years ago. A couple of my other local ranges just closed for a few days than reopened. It sucks when that shyt happens.

I understand if you want to kill yourself but don't do it in public. It traumatizes a lot of people.

bigillwill06

All Star
Daps
Has anybody bought the ruger 57? If you have how do you like it?
it’s awesome well worth $800 and I love the sights and almost no recoil. Not for someone looking for a “bigger round” the 57 shoots a very small round but veeeery fast and accurate with great penetration with +p+ ammo if u can find it. It’s like a minirifle version of .22 mag

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Has anybody bought the ruger 57? If you have how do you like it?
i'm a big 5.7x28 fan. the ruger's trigger is really bad. not that the fn's trigger is anything great or even good but that's the one i'd go with if money's no object. you do get a day front sight and target rear with the ruger tho instead instead of the fn's 3-dot, it cost like $40 to put day sights on mine. and personally i love the controls on the fn, i have small hands but prefer pistols with large grips so the safety's in a perfect place for me, i just can't reach the thumb safeties on guns like the 92. also high quality 5.7 is impossible to find rn, the only rounds on ammoseek are fn ss197sr (meh), american eagle (woat contender), and fn fr199 ($3+/round). if ur gonna shoot something as expensive as 5.7 u really wanna shoot the good stuff.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How you gonna upload a video and spend the first minute of it with nuts in our face:dame::dame::dame:

They was bullshytting. They didn't have any unsalted nuts. If I would've went to the one in a nicer area they would've :mjpls: