Came to this b**** and they said 3 hour wait for rifle range
1567136014248-106x109.png

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
It's has nothing to do with being secret or having exclusive guns. There's just some information that people don't need to know.

You aren't seeing every single gun that these notable YouTubers have. You aren't seeing every magazine. The guys at the shop aren't going to casually list off every firearm they have. They'll tell you the ones they want you to know about and the ones they are comfortable with you knowing about. That's code. Especially white code. White men have guns even their wives don't know about and they for sure ain't gonna tell you about them. They'll tell you about fukking their wives before they disclose their person info.

YouTubers will show you their safes but they ain't showing you Everything they have on some "look at me" shyt. Even if they are well liked they know they ain't invincible and they'll have one the nightstand or under the bed, under the recliner, taped under the bathroom sink, somewhere where they ain't tellin you. If your best friends are smart they ain't telling and showin you everything and hopefully you aren't telling them everything.

It's not personal, just a difference of opinion.

THIS IS TRUTH.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hit the range yesterday aim is great but I still need a scope. Then I went to cop the baretta apx, but they saying I gotta wait till Friday till my background check back. :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going to a gun show this weekend, gonna hopefully get the shockwave I've been chasing, and I may pickup a G3C, or the APX pictured above. Any thoughts on the G3C VS the APX?

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
Dont know anything about the APX but the g3c is a lot easier to conceal...400rds and no malfunction so far...a lot of g3c's still on the market too...my local academy had one yesterday with the veridian laser for 329.99

Going to a gun show this weekend, gonna hopefully get the shockwave I've been chasing, and I may pickup a G3C, or the APX pictured above. Any thoughts on the G3C VS the APX?

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
ion think the g3c is a lemon like most taurus products - haven't seen a bunch of terrible end user reviews - but it's been on the market for only a few months, so it's too early to tell imho

apx has been out for 4+ years tho without problems, and as someone who owns 20+ berettas i haven't found a bad gun by them yet. if i was looking for a concealed carry i'd be choosing based on reliability over everything else.

edit: there's a couple smaller apx models too
Beretta APX Carry vs Taurus G3c size comparison | Handgun Hero
Beretta APX Compact vs Taurus G3c size comparison | Handgun Hero

Last edited:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dont know anything about the APX but the g3c is a lot easier to conceal...400rds and no malfunction so far...a lot of g3c's still on the market too...my local academy had one yesterday with the veridian laser for 329.99
Yea this joint is kinda of big to conceal, but I was raw doging it. I'll see in I can find a good holster tommorow