Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
per/round isn't leaps cheaper than buying winchester? (standard reliable brancd)
it's cheaper but generally the time is better spent working and buying commercial ammo with your check, this saves both time and money in the long run. i feel like most of the ppl into reloading are boomers who do idly do it while watching tv or while the wife's yelling at them, if you think you'd find it relaxing like those guys then obviously it's better than working.
what would be the next printer you would buy. is there a level above that that may be slightly more expensive
ur getting into professional grade stuff with those like Best Large Build Volume 3D Printer - Pro2 Plus | $5,999 | Raise3D or Ultimaker S5: Reliability at scale and sla/sls printers are even more expensive

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
it's cheaper but generally the time is better spent working and buying commercial ammo with your check, this saves both time and money in the long run. i feel like most of the ppl into reloading are boomers who do idly do it while watching tv or while the wife's yelling at them, if you think you'd find it relaxing like those guys then obviously it's better than working.

ur getting into professional grade stuff with those like Best Large Build Volume 3D Printer - Pro2 Plus | $5,999 | Raise3D or Ultimaker S5: Reliability at scale and sla/sls printers are even more expensive
what are you 3d printing for?

you casting casing?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

so the jump from yours to another level or half better is 6 gs?

yours is 900. there isn't something better for 15-3 grand?

Daps
when re-loading?

or purchased?

reloading

i have access to large scale 3d printers at my job and laser engraver that i use to engrave my sbr's :shaq:

so the jump from yours to another level or half better is 6 gs?

yours is 900. there isn't something better for 15-3 grand?

it all depends on how deep you wanna take this hobby

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
I was casually reading the ATF might be on some bull**** again with pistols with braces calling it AOW, this true brehs? And how yall feel s*** gonna turn overall with Biden in office for firearm owners :francis: ? My state always on some bs but if the legislation keeps on getting worse the cache will be on deck lol.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I was casually reading the ATF might be on some bull**** again with pistols with braces calling it AOW, this true brehs? And how yall feel s*** gonna turn overall with Biden in office for firearm owners :francis: ? My state always on some bs but if the legislation keeps on getting worse the cache will be on deck lol.
If white people can avoid shooting up crowds of people nothing will happen. Even under Trump them bump stocks still got banned a couple years ago in response to that vegas shooting. Doesn't matter who is in office If people start going crazy with their guns harsher gun restrictions will go into effect.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Was banned for a couple months.....but I'm back with some heat!

Walther Q5 Match!

20201102-125654.jpg

20201102-125616.jpg
Where'd you get the cabinet by the way? I've been looking for a good gun storage solution. right i basically just keep everything under my bed.

Daps
@BillyBamDontGiveADamn

:salute: solid build. Can't see much of a difference quality wise between this a troy industries. Ima put them on one of my rifles and see how it goes but they look good :ehh:. The troys are 3x the price but if I have a choice I'd have a set of toys on all my rifles. These might save me lots of dough.

:salute:those are legit.. Magpul are gtg as well .. but stay away from Troy

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:salute:those are legit.. Magpul are gtg as well .. but stay away from Troy

I had a bad experience with magpul which is why I started buying different sights to begin with. I fukk with their other products but I won't use their sights.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
@BillyBamDontGiveADamn

:salute: solid build. Can't see much of a difference quality wise between this a troy industries. Ima put them on one of my rifles and see how it goes but they look good :ehh:. The troys are 3x the price but if I have a choice I'd have a set of toys on all my rifles. These might save me lots of dough.
I have these on my AR. The flip-up isn't spring loaded but who cares. They seem pretty solid so far.