Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
Was banned for a couple months.....but I'm back with some heat!

Walther Q5 Match!

20201102-125616.jpg
very cool, i got the q5 match sf pro and it's one of the highest quality pistols i have. it's easily got the best build quality out of every walther i've ever shot and i own the p88 champion too. too bad it's not also hammer fired, i'm not a striker guy and the trigger is nothing special compared to a vp9 or even a normal ppq. :mjcry:
Is making ammo complicated and/or expensive?
if you only wanna make pistol ammo i wouldn't get into it now, there's a pretty bad shortage of powders and primers. the shortage isn't bad with rifle ammo and its parts, i just don't think it's worth the time unless you're trying to work up a load that isn't commercially available.
Brehs, currently just own pistols

What’s a decent priced shotgun for beginner?
mossberg 500, maverick 88, remington 700 as long as it's used and made before 2007. if money's really tight you could go for something like a hawk 982 (chinese 870 clone) or even the midland arms backpack.
what kind of 3d printer
prusa i3 mk3s
I though Taurus made bad guns?
their products are hit and miss, some like the curve/spectrum/judge/millennium series are disasters, some like the g2c/tx22 are solid. they got a new american ceo years ago and he's been turning stuff around, not that i'd buy a taurus myself lol.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
very cool, i got the q5 match sf pro and it's one of the highest quality pistols i have. it's easily got the best build quality out of every walther i've ever shot and i own the p88 champion too. too bad it's not also hammer fired, i'm not a striker guy and the trigger is nothing special compared to a vp9 or even a normal ppq. :mjcry:

if you only wanna make pistol ammo i wouldn't get into it now, there's a pretty bad shortage of powders and primers. the shortage isn't bad with rifle ammo and its parts, i just don't think it's worth the time unless you're trying to work up a load that isn't commercially available.

mossberg 500, maverick 88, remington 700 as long as it's used and made before 2007. if money's really tight you could go for something like a hawk 982 (chinese 870 clone) or even the midland arms backpack.

prusa i3 mk3s

their products are hit and miss, some like the curve/spectrum/judge/millennium series are disasters, some like the g2c/tx22 are solid. they got a new american ceo years ago and he's been turning stuff around, not that i'd buy a taurus myself lol.
what would be the next printer you would buy. is there a level above that that may be slightly more expensive

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
the process is easy , expensive ... everything is expensive depending on how deep you wanna go :ufdup:
you can get started with a setup around 100 bucks but the way the market is right now everything is overpriced
per/round isn't leaps cheaper than buying winchester? (standard reliable brancd)