Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Nah even "them boys" don't.

Some foolish small cats do like "this is my first gun!" But cats with an arsenal have some shyt they keep to the chest. You can own something that ain't flashy or "cool".

A lot of the times cats have more than one or more than one setup. So you'll be watching and think " oh they have 1 of those." When in reality they got 2 or 3. Or you think "they only have 30 magazines. When in reality they have double that easily.

No they dont...if people have channels were they show guns...they show all if not most of their stuff.

The only thing that is not displayed is stuff that illegal or questionable under ATF rules.

Stop spreading misinformation

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they show all if not most of their stuff.

Stop spreading misinformation

This isn't misinformation. This is pretty much common knowledge. You don't let people know or post EVERYTHING you have on the internet!

:mjlol: people don't even do that shyt in real life. Go to any range or gun club and casually talk to a stranger and ask them "everything" they have. That and most big YouTubers get a gun on a loan or rental and don't even own the shyts. They'll be like "People have been asking about a xxxx, well my lgs had one and allowed me to review it!" Or whatever they say and "I don't own this gun, I wish the company would send me one for free, they allow me to review it but I have to send it back!"

Hell go to Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and go ahead and ask anyone to tell you EVERYTHING they have or even ask users if they share or disclose everything they have.

Most of the stuff, isn't ALL of the stuff. Like I said you and nobody else needs to be tellin the streets, the wolves, the internet all your business. It's cool to drop knowledge, tips, tutorials, stunt, flex but you don't put ALL your business out there.

As I stated before there is information you're willing to share and information you keep under wraps/personal. Hopefully you aren't out here posting each and every single firearm you own out on the internet. And if you are PLEASE do not disclose that information to anyone!

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
This isn't misinformation. This is pretty much common knowledge. You don't let people know or post EVERYTHING you have on the internet!

:mjlol: people don't even do that shyt in real life. Go to any range or gun club and casually talk to a stranger and ask them "everything" they have. That and most big YouTubers get a gun on a loan or rental and don't even own the shyts. They'll be like "People have been asking about a xxxx, well my lgs had one and allowed me to review it!" Or whatever they say and "I don't own this gun, I wish the company would send me one for free, they allow me to review it but I have to send it back!"

Hell go to Reddit, YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and go ahead and ask anyone to tell you EVERYTHING they have or even ask users if they share or disclose everything they have.

Most of the stuff, isn't ALL of the stuff. Like I said you and nobody else needs to be tellin the streets, the wolves, the internet all your business. It's cool to drop knowledge, tips, tutorials, stunt, flex but you don't put ALL your business out there.

As I stated before there is information you're willing to share and information you keep under wraps/personal. Hopefully you aren't out here posting each and every single firearm you own out on the internet. And if you are PLEASE do not disclose that information to anyone!

Just stop...it aint that serious....and you ain't got shyt so exclusive that its a secret.

I'm at the gun shop once a week and dudes love talking about what they got and what they about to get.

There are people out there that don't like showing they stuff and that's fine....thats just what they do.

Then there are people who make reviews and talk through there weapons everyday.

Unless you got a full auto HK G36 thats a secret...do you..especially on a fukking message board or youtube.

Facebook is the only place I dont use...and thats common sense

How many guns you got, Rambo?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just stop...it aint that serious....and you ain't got shyt so exclusive that its a secret.

I'm at the gun shop once a week and dudes love talking about what they got and what they about to get.

There are people out there that don't like showing they stuff and that's fine....thats just what they do.

Then there are people who make reviews and talk through there weapons everyday.

Unless you got a full auto HK G36 thats a secret...do you..especially on a fukking message board or youtube.

Facebook is the only place I dont use...and thats common sense

How many guns you got, Rambo?

It's has nothing to do with being secret or having exclusive guns. There's just some information that people don't need to know.

You aren't seeing every single gun that these notable YouTubers have. You aren't seeing every magazine. The guys at the shop aren't going to casually list off every firearm they have. They'll tell you the ones they want you to know about and the ones they are comfortable with you knowing about. That's code. Especially white code. White men have guns even their wives don't know about and they for sure ain't gonna tell you about them. They'll tell you about fukking their wives before they disclose their person info.

YouTubers will show you their safes but they ain't showing you Everything they have on some "look at me" shyt. Even if they are well liked they know they ain't invincible and they'll have one the nightstand or under the bed, under the recliner, taped under the bathroom sink, somewhere where they ain't tellin you. If your best friends are smart they ain't telling and showin you everything and hopefully you aren't telling them everything.

It's not personal, just a difference of opinion.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I lost all my firearms in a boating accident

Did you claim them on insurance though? :mjgrin:

If a $200 tag and registration were to go through requiring all firearms with a brace to pass. Not only am I going to have a fire but several burned beyond the point of recognition guns would be claimed lost/destroyed but some others will be "missing/stolen"

Superstar
Daps
Iv been goin back and forth AK or AR

Really was set on AK for awhile then I started thinking AR.back leaning AK now.

AKs are kinda high I can get a budget AR for half the price .

Any suggestions I'm open to something in between maybe mini 14?

Mini-14’ and 30’s are pretty cool but it can get pretty pricey trying to modernize them. Try looking into buying or building gas piston AR’s. One of the elements that makes the AK so reliable is it’s piston system. Piston AR’s can still function, with minimal problems, even after getting a bit nasty.

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mini-14’ and 30’s are pretty cool but it can get pretty pricey trying to modernize them. Try looking into buying or building gas piston AR’s. One of the elements that makes the AK so reliable is it’s piston system. Piston AR’s can still function, with minimal problems, even after getting a bit nasty.
Preciate it I'm bout to look into that