Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Is it the regular one or the LCP9s aka striker fired one. I want the LCP9s. Never owned a gun before. Shot them in the military and at friend's houses though.

Do you mean the one with the trigger that everyone was complaining about? I got the one with the fixed trigger it came out in July or August of this year.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Do you mean the one with the trigger that everyone was complaining about? I got the one with the fixed trigger it came out in July or August of this year.
Yeah.

Getting this one: LC9S Pro.
http://www.ruger.com/products/lc9s/specSheets/3248.html

3248.jpg

ph.jpg

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:ohhh:
They fixed the trigger? I was looking at the LC9 about a year ago and everyone was telling me to stay away because of the shytty trigger. I might need to go try this out now.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
:ohhh:
They fixed the trigger? I was looking at the LC9 about a year ago and everyone was telling me to stay away because of the shytty trigger. I might need to go try this out now.

Yep the lc9s is what I hsvd I believe. It has the fixed trigger but no red light built on

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I learned in my class this weekend ,that the shall issue states are bullshyt. they can deny u just off GP. and there's nothing you can do about it. Illinois gun laws are bullshyt, and a 16 hour weekend class is overkill to get a CCW permit, but at least we are a may issue state.

:pachaha:
That's some shyt they tell you in a may issue state to make you feel better. In PA (shall issue) we have to go down to the sheriff, fill out the paperwork and pay $25. They call you in 30 days to pick up your ccw permit (good for 4yrs). They cannot deny for some stupid shyt.

Philly tried to pull some shyt where they would deny permits for bullshyt reasons and the state told them the gun laws come from the state capital.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Got the Sig Sp2022 this week. Upgraded to .40 S&W. This is really good for the car and for intruders in the middle of the night.

hvszgw.jpg

I want to get a compact next, something I can walk around the house with and forget its on me.

Looking at the Kahr CM9 or Ruger LCP9.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Got the Sig Sp2022 this week. Upgraded to .40 S&W. This is really good for the car and for intruders in the middle of the night.

hvszgw.jpg

I want to get a compact next, something I can walk around the house with and forget its on me.

Looking at the Kahr CM9 or Ruger LCP9.
That Sig is a heavy gun. Good choice, I like the low recoil on that gun...the trigger guard not so much

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
That Sig is a heavy gun. Good choice, I like the low recoil on that gun...the trigger guard not so much

Yeah its heavy, I don't have a ccw permit and don't plan on getting one. So, I'm just going to keep it in the car when I go out. And it will be within reach if I have to get someone off my yard or to confront a burglar.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Yeah its heavy, I don't have a ccw permit and don't plan on getting one. So, I'm just going to keep it in the car when I go out. And it will be within reach if I have to get someone off my yard or to confront a burglar.
I don't know about testing that " a car is an extension of your home" statement. I would seriously advise getting your ccw, ...which state are you in

Last edited:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I don't know about testing that " a car is an extension of your home" statement. I would seriously advice getting your ccw, ...which state are you in

I'm in Florida.

Also, if I have the gun in a retention holster, I can place it anywhere in the car. It does not have to be in a glove box or center console. F.S., Ch. 790.001(17)

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Here is a nice video, "How a Glock works: Watch every internal part work as it fires!"

I shot about 400 rounds through the gun, hit the bullseye only 5 times. :sadcam:

10 is the bullseye, I usually hit 7 or 8. I'm using my thumbs more on the frame to help with recoil, it really helped me get more shots off & get back on target faster.

On head shots, I aim for in between the eyes, but I end up hitting the nose or mouth.

I shoot at 10 feet and 25 feet, same difference, I'm no better at 10 feet or 25 feet.

The gun store/range I go to dudes are buying rifles like crazy, Remingtons, ARs, and Springfields often. They say they are hitting things 100 - 300 yards out. If a race war pop off, damn at going against these dudes with a hand gun.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Here is a nice video, "How a Glock works: Watch every internal part work as it fires!"

I shot about 400 rounds through the gun, hit the bullseye only 5 times. :sadcam:

10 is the bullseye, I usually hit 7 or 8. I'm using my thumbs more on the frame to help with recoil, it really helped me get more shots off & get back on target faster.

On head shots, I aim for in between the eyes, but I end up hitting the nose or mouth.

I shoot at 10 feet and 25 feet, same difference, I'm no better at 10 feet or 25 feet.

The gun store/range I go to dudes are buying rifles like crazy, Remingtons, ARs, and Springfields often. They say they are hitting things 100 - 300 yards out. If a race war pop off, damn at going against these dudes with a hand gun.

The gun range I used to goto in Denver I was shocked to see how many people shooting rifles. They were lost of customized rifles too and some with silencers :wtf: