Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Daps
Always holstered breh safety off. I use a desantis superfly with anti print flap. Visited my peoples for the holidays and no one had a clue I was carrying:ehh:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
What kinda gun is that :lupe:
Yep, it's a UTAS-15. With 3 inch shells you can do 6 in each side and with 2.75 inch shells you can do 7 in each side plus one chambered. Also you can select which side to shoot. Like you can load one side with buckshots and the other side with slugs. Or you can set it where it will alternate from side to side. They have different ones but I just want the black one. Here is a picture with the different versions......
utas-uts15-double-tube-pump-action-tactical-shotgun.jpg

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, its polymer. Shot 400 rounds through it with no malfunctions.

I love the double action/single action trigger. If you are not doing target practice you have to drop the hammer after you rack a round, because in single action it has a hair trigger.

Really looking hard at the Kahr CM9, I want something that I can keep in my pocket and forget I have it on me while watching Netflix.

Yeah I gave been looking for a single stack concealed carry gun.
Yep, it's a UTAS-15. With 3 inch shells you can do 6 in each side and with 2.75 inch shells you can do 7 in each side plus one chambered. Also you can select which side to shoot. Like you can load one side with buckshots and the other side with slugs. Or you can set it where it will alternate from side to side. They have different ones but I just want the black one. Here is a picture with the different versions......
utas-uts15-double-tube-pump-action-tactical-shotgun.jpg
:noah:

That must be heavy as shyt fully loaded tho. I have to see if one of the local ranges has one for rent.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps

Sigs are heavy, I recommend go to the gun store and see how it feels. I have it for the house and car.

I'm really looking hard at the Kahr CM9/CM40 pistols, that's 30 oz versus 16 oz. M&P also do a good job with weight.

I wouldn't want to carry this 30 oz pistol every day, they weight about 6 oz more than most XD and Glocks.

I do not plan to get my ccw, but I would like a Kahr pistol I can keep in my pocket at home while I make a sandwich. Also, if I need to get someone off my lawn, I got the Sig in hand and the Kahr in my pocket.

insomniac

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Got the Sig Sp2022 this week. Upgraded to .40 S&W. This is really good for the car and for intruders in the middle of the night.

hvszgw.jpg

I want to get a compact next, something I can walk around the house with and forget its on me.

Looking at the Kahr CM9 or Ruger LCP9.
Aren't Sigs what the Feds, Police fukk with? Smith & Wessons cheap as hell all I can afford.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I got the S&W Shield today. I bought the Sig earlier this month.

Gotta get a pocket holster for the Shield. I wanted something that I can keep in my pocket and forget I have it on me while frying some ham and eggs.

ttE2gnu.jpg

Last edited:

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got the S&W Shield today. I bought the Sig earlier this month.

Gotta get a pocket holster for the Shield. I wanted something that I can keep in my pocket and forget I have it on me while frying some ham and eggs.

28cgj82.jpg

Nice. Is that shield a single stack?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

:noah:

That must be heavy as shyt fully loaded tho. I have to see if one of the local ranges has one for rent.
Trash gun