KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
so men and the wife are taking a 16 hour conceal carry class that you gotta take in order to get a concealed weapons permit in illinois for this weekend out in the damn sticks.

anyways we both got to shoot on an outdoor range for the first time ever. fun as hell shooting outside. I brought both of my guns, but in this class, there are some people from her job including some of the officers that work with the school she works at who are the instructors.

anyways, they brought in hella guns as well and I was shooting everything.

I brought my glock 23 and beretta 96g.

but I also shot dude's glock 27 and someone else's beretta px storm and his compact px storm.

since all these guns are chambered for .40 S&W, I was able to use my ammo and just pick any gun I want to use and get busy.

anyways, went back to walmart to get more ammo for tomorrow's class and I'll be dammed. they had aluminum ammo in there for only $15 a box. which is cheaper than the $20 a box for the brass ammo. so I bought a gang of that shyt for tomorrow's class. matter of fact, I'll be buying aluminum ammo from now on when I shoot at the range due to how cheap it is. 9mm aluminum ammo only cost $10 a box at walmart :mindblown:

4UHBWwH.jpg

l8eWhXM.jpg

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
so men and the wife are taking a 16 hour conceal carry class that you gotta take in order to get a concealed weapons permit in illinois for this weekend out in the damn sticks.

anyways we both got to shoot on an outdoor range for the first time ever. fun as hell shooting outside. I brought both of my guns, but in this class, there are some people from her job including some of the officers that work with the school she works at who are the instructors.

anyways, they brought in hella guns as well and I was shooting everything.

I brought my glock 23 and beretta 96g.

but I also shot dude's glock 27 and someone else's beretta px storm and his compact px storm.

since all these guns are chambered for .40 S&W, I was able to use my ammo and just pick any gun I want to use and get busy.

anyways, went back to walmart to get more ammo for tomorrow's class and I'll be dammed. they had aluminum ammo in there for only $15 a box. which is cheaper than the $20 a box for the brass ammo. so I bought a gang of that shyt for tomorrow's class. matter of fact, I'll be buying aluminum ammo from now on when I shoot at the range due to how cheap it is. 9mm aluminum ammo only cost $10 a box at walmart :mindblown:

4UHBWwH.jpg

l8eWhXM.jpg

Nice pic.. I have a ruger gp 100 357 magnum and a box of ammo is like $30 bucks.. so I just use 38 specials cause they cheap and use the 357 for self defense

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Nice pic.. I have a ruger gp 100 357 magnum and a box of ammo is like $30 bucks.. so I just use 38 specials cause they cheap and use the 357 for self defense

38 special is adequate for home defense, but if your revolver is chambered for .357 magnum and you can use the 38 special rounds on the range, thats cool as well.

only thing I wonder is doesn't it feel different shooting the higher caliber round than the lower caliber out of the same gun?

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
Yo, I just got a letter of denial for a CCW. I have an absolute clean record and my county is known for being a shall issue county (SB, Cali)

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
In cali some counties will only issue u a ccw if your life is in danger.. That's how this bullshyt state works

However if u go to a small county that is pro gun, u will get a license with no problem..

However l.a. and san Francisco has bullshyt laws about guns in the city so u have to be careful

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Yo, I just got a letter of denial for a CCW. I have an absolute clean record and my county is known for being a shall issue county (SB, Cali)

I learned in my class this weekend ,that the shall issue states are bullshyt. they can deny u just off GP. and there's nothing you can do about it. Illinois gun laws are bullshyt, and a 16 hour weekend class is overkill to get a CCW permit, but at least we are a may issue state. so I'll be getting my permit when all is said and done. and we are allowed to carry as many guns as we want on us with no limits on magazine sizes as long as they are concealed.

however, the permit cost us $150 and that class cost me $200 this weekend :sadcam: plus ammo.

10418943_870342662996579_7034965972261175082_n.jpg