Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Cotdamn! Put a laser sight on that puppy. Sweet! You right handed or left handed?
Lefty. Put a couple shots down range with the FAL before to see if it was lefty-friendly and it worked out well. Just a couple ejected brass hitting my right wrist. Beautiful weapon and she will indeed be fitted with a laser sight

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
check this out brehs

KingsOfKings

π•„π•’π••π•π•šπ•“ π•šπ•€ π•₯𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒π•₯
Daps
check this out brehs

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Here is a nice video, "How a Glock works: Watch every internal part work as it fires!"

I shot about 400 rounds through the gun, hit the bullseye only 5 times. :sadcam:

10 is the bullseye, I usually hit 7 or 8. I'm using my thumbs more on the frame to help with recoil, it really helped me get more shots off & get back on target faster.

On head shots, I aim for in between the eyes, but I end up hitting the nose or mouth.

I shoot at 10 feet and 25 feet, same difference, I'm no better at 10 feet or 25 feet.

The gun store/range I go to dudes are buying rifles like crazy, Remingtons, ARs, and Springfields often. They say they are hitting things 100 - 300 yards out. If a race war pop off, damn at going against these dudes with a hand gun.

I would either get a shooting instructor or you can use one of these
PistolChartR1St.jpg

Just compare your shots on paper to what the chart above says. Then make the corrections. My grip was too tight and i missing low.

They have one for lefty shooter (just google it).

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I would either get a shooting instructor or you can use one of these
PistolChartR1St.jpg

Just compare your shots on paper to what the chart above says. Then make the corrections. My grip was too tight and i missing low.

They have one for lefty shooter (just google it).

10 is bullseye, I hit 7 & 8, most of the time I hit 8.

I do hit bulleye, so I know the sights are good, so I need to hit the range more to get used to the .40 S&W.

Using my thumbs on the frame really helps, I'm always afraid of engaging the decocker while shooting.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
10 is bullseye, I hit 7 & 8, most of the time I hit 8.

I do hit bulleye, so I know the sights are good, so I need to hit the range more to get used to the .40 S&W.

Using my thumbs on the frame really helps, I'm always afraid of engaging the decocker while shooting.

What are you shooting? I have a glock 23 and could never get used to how snappy it was. My followup shots were bad. I bought a conversion barrel and turned it into a 9mm. Now my groupings are :blessed:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
:ehh:

I got Sig and Kimber on my wish list. Is that the one with the polymer frame? How do you like it?

Yeah, its polymer. Shot 400 rounds through it with no malfunctions.

I love the double action/single action trigger. If you are not doing target practice you have to drop the hammer after you rack a round, because in single action it has a hair trigger.

Really looking hard at the Kahr CM9, I want something that I can keep in my pocket and forget I have it on me while watching Netflix.

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I went to the gun show with my brother last weekend and saw the 2 guns I wanted. Before I wanted a Saiga 12, but I have changed my mind. I also saw a new handgun that I want. My pistol now is a .40 cal and I wanted to stay in that caliber. So I was looking around the gun show and I see this beauty....
Springfield-Armory-XD-Mod-2-Subcompact-2.jpg

I'm 100% sure this will be my next pistol. Feels good in my hand and they had it at the show for $499. Had I not of bought a new laptop the night before I would have bought it right there. I would have tried to haggle on the price but I would have got it. The next gun that I saw that I wanted was this thing right here....
UTAS_UTS-15-01.jpg

Dude had the "marine" version which was colored in blue camo. He had a couple of extra things done to it but he wanted $1,200. I just needed the regular one and I checked and the cheapest I saw it for was $850. I'm going to try and get it for my birthday in June. I should have that pistol above by then. Then after I get those I'll see about getting a rifle of some kind. Don't know what I want yet but I do know that whatever rifle I get I want one of those 100 or more drums for it.