Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
:mjlol: fukk nikka seller at Gunbroker talm bout "Tell your FLL dealer to email us"..

:mjlol: bytch, YOU do it! You the one that got paid fukk nikka!

:mjlol: Hurr up and give me my hollow tips so I can murk some shyt!

I dapped you but that is how I always worked with gunbroker breh:yeshrug:
I have my FFL email them immediately

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how do you like this one?

Any misfirings?
Easy to clean?
How’s the quality?

debating getting it

It’s my EDC between that and the Glock 45...I have not had any issues with it love it. I’d have 2 of them and dual wield them if I could...everything about it is quality. Love shooting it. And it was at a good price point.

the only reason I have the Glock 45 is because (I thought it was a 45 acp) Glock. But I got it and it’s slightly smaller than the p10C nothing noticeable unless you put them up together...It’s also a very good handgun that I enjoy shooting. But has a larger mag capacity.

CZ to me is extremely quality and underrated but ultimately try different things out you may find out you like other pistols.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Loving what i'm seeing!

UKVu0t8.gif

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Picked up some 9mm this week with very little effort. Hopefully this is a sign that the craziness is dying down a bit. Brunnells/Sinclair has been dropping quite a bit of white box and Magtech lately around 20-25 CPR. My local Academy gets a truck in on Saturday night. They had plenty of Remington Sunday morning- 26 cpr 3 box limit. From what I'm hearing, 30 cpr will probably be the new normal after all this shyt settles. I went through 250 rds at the range Sunday.

Cool thing is, CZ USA is building a mfg facility right down the street from my job. Hiring like crazy. I know this industry is a lot of :mjpls:but it might be cool to do something I actually have a passion for.

o0dEWGLl.jpg

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Picked up some 9mm this week with very little effort. Hopefully this is a sign that the craziness is dying down a bit. Brunnells/Sinclair has been dropping quite a bit of white box and Magtech lately around 20-25 CPR. My local Academy gets a truck in on Saturday night. They had plenty of Remington Sunday morning- 26 cpr 3 box limit. From what I'm hearing, 30 cpr will probably be the new normal after all this shyt settles. I went through 250 rds at the range Sunday.

Cool thing is, CZ USA is building a mfg facility right down the street from my job. Hiring like crazy. I know this industry is a lot of :mjpls:but it might be cool to do something I actually have a passion for.

o0dEWGLl.jpg
I hate when it says range ammo. Usually the lower quality shyt. Not all of it, but it be some bad rounds in the bunch