Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do i go Glock 19,43x, 48, sigP320c Sig M18 or CZ P10c (i think the Sig M18 is the same as the 320 but i like the color more tbh if someone knows let me know.)

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do i go Glock 19,43x, 48, sigP320c Sig M18 or CZ P10c (i think the Sig M18 is the same as the 320 but i like the color more tbh if someone knows let me know.)

it’s best to go to the store and pick all of them up and see which fits you most...You have various different size handguns in your list: from compact to semi compact to full size.

I love my P10C but that’s doesn’t stop me from carrying a Glock 45 also. That sig P320 is outstanding and the Glock 19 may be just about the most popular one.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
FINALLY got my handgun license. Is there any point to going to a shop for one, or should I just buy online? Have to travel an hour for a non-cac owned shop, and the prices and selection I've seen aren't the greatest. I want something good, but not fancy and expensive. The black owned shop have a bunch of 4 figure guns, and that seems to conflict with the info here. 1700 for a 9mm sounds kinda crazy, no?

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FINALLY got my handgun license. Is there any point to going to a shop for one, or should I just buy online? Have to travel an hour for a non-cac owned shop, and the prices and selection I've seen aren't the greatest. I want something good, but not fancy and expensive. The black owned shop have a bunch of 4 figure guns, and that seems to conflict with the info here. 1700 for a 9mm sounds kinda crazy, no?
nikka 1700 the fukk kind of guns they selling ? The shyt from golden eye

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What type of guns are they selling collector items and desert eagles? Most of these 9mm should be much more than $500-$1100 and that’s for the high end stuff.

I understand supply and demand but it’s also a point where price gouging comes into play also. I’d have to see what it is they have that they are marking up. If it’s just $100-$150 I could see it. But if they want that much for a smith and Wesson or Glock hell no.

Are they customized or something?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikka 1700 the fukk kind of guns they selling ? The shyt from golden eye

What type of guns are they selling collector items and desert eagles? Most of these 9mm should be much more than $500-$1100 and that’s for the high end stuff.

I understand supply and demand but it’s also a point where price gouging comes into play also. I’d have to see what it is they have that they are marking up. If it’s just $100-$150 I could see it. But if they want that much for a smith and Wesson or Glock hell no.

Are they customized or something?
See for yourself. I want to support the brehs, but:francis:

Wilson Brothers Armory

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
See for yourself. I want to support the brehs, but:francis:

Wilson Brothers Armory

So I did a deeper dive on the site. They don’t have a lot of inventory and they carry high valued guns. The price could be feasible depending on where it is you live. I know here in Oklahoma it’s just too much...I’d recommend you shopping around but if money isn’t an issue and you want to support black owned I would only way that you are paying around $125 dollar difference above regular going rate.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So I did a deeper dive on the site. They don’t have a lot of inventory and they carry high valued guns. The price could be feasible depending on where it is you live. I know here in Oklahoma it’s just too much...I’d recommend you shopping around but if money isn’t an issue and you want to support black owned I would only way that you are paying around $125 dollar difference above regular going rate.
I'm in Maryland. I want to support, but I just don't need a $1500+ handgun. I'm a noob, and really just want it for home protection, and to carry when traveling to allowed states, and here, if I can get the CCW. Nothing exotic or cute, just something quality and reliable that will lay someone down if they force my hand.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: fukk nikka seller at Gunbroker talm bout "Tell your FLL dealer to email us"..

:mjlol: bytch, YOU do it! You the one that got paid fukk nikka!

:mjlol: Hurr up and give me my hollow tips so I can murk some shyt!

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I think I'll just buy online. If I'm not buying from the local black owned spot, I'm going for value.
Discount Guns for Sale - Buds Gun Shop

Im assuming u live in Maryland. I thought they was kinda strict there. In California, after paying all the different fees to import a gun from out of state, it ends up being cheeper just getting it in state. But buds has the best prices if u dont have a firearm roster in your state.

Edit: from what I see, Maryland's list is way bigger than Californias. Yall can get gen 5 glocks.

Last edited:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
50-cal-glock.jpg

:whoo::whoo::whoo:...glock owners, have any of y'all messed around with this .50 cal conversion kit?