Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
h59sKZ5.jpg

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:...finally got it home bruhs. i just wish i could have found it at a black owned store. oh well, i had good intentions.

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
Probably a super dumb question: Can you get firearms mailed to you?

I want to support Redstone Firearms, but I live in MO. I'm also in an apartment, so management might trip if they see a box clearly containing weapons/bullets.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England

I want to support Redstone Firearms, but I live in MO. I'm also in an apartment, so management might trip if they see a box clearly containing weapons/bullets.
no such thing as dumb questions breh. can't get a gun mailed to you unless it's an antique (made before 1899), a gun that you shipped to the manufacturer that's being returned to you, or unless you have a federal firearms license. ammo can be mailed to your door in almost every state, a quick search shows MO has no ammo laws except a vague ban on armor-piercing ammo. what you need to do is get in touch with someone local who has an FFL (usually a gun store) and arrange for them to receive the package for you.

BillyBamDontGiveADamn

Too old for the shenanigans
Daps
Reppin
Dont Mess Wit Texas
Nice! I just checked their site, & they don't have much 9mm ammo left.
I had to resort to buying ammo at my local range, and they jacked the prices way tf up!
:sadcam:
I always check at 12:35 central like breh said in one of the old post...the ammo drop is at 12:35...they're usually sold out by 12:40...I been trying for 2 weeks...the 50 round boxes were sold out so I grabbed two 500 round cases.

The store brand Herters drops different calibers every night at 12:35

Last edited:
Daps
:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:...finally got it home bruhs. i just wish i could have found it at a black owned store. oh well, i had good intentions.

Congrats on the new addition :takedat: is this your first ?

Any of you have a USCCA Membership?

Nope dont have one

If you are a FFL, you can have firearms delivered to your house

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I always check ammoseek first thing in the morning. Brownells HAD some white box for 26 cpr. My stash is good but I haven't been going to the range as much as I would like. I was able to grab 200 rounds before they sold out. Which was under 2 minutes.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I
have a stock on the way for the micro draco and finally have the Glock 21...Still looking for a revolver.

the only guns I use now for my EDC are the Glock 45 and CZ P10C.
something about seeing gun collections just gives me the nostalgia for those 90s era gear up montages.:wow:
giphy.gif

7eeE.gif

jcj.gif

I don't even want to shoot nobody, just want a chance to do that once in my life with all my guns.